I cant insert higher tier orbs or upgrades in "ambrosial chef backpack"

I level my cooking all the way to 400 and crafted an exotic bag "ambrosial chef backpack" it wont let me insert higher tier orbs/gems in the "unused upgrade slot"  but it will let me use lower tiers. I also notice Green/blue/rare backpack from trading market can be inserted by higher tiers YET a crafted exotic bag cannot???

Im very confused and lost for it very unfair that a crafted exotic item is unable to insert using higher tier orbs.

plss help me on this one.... 

50 minutes ago, Jeterine.8352 said:

I level my cooking all the way to 400 and crafted an exotic bag "ambrosial chef backpack" it wont let me insert higher tier orbs/gems in the "unused upgrade slot"  but it will let me use lower tiers. I also notice Green/blue/rare backpack from trading market can be inserted by higher tiers YET a crafted exotic bag cannot???

Im very confused and lost for it very unfair that a crafted exotic item is unable to insert using higher tier orbs.

plss help me on this one.... 

Crafting Profession Backpacks are L78.  Higher tier Orbs/Gems are L80. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 2:51 PM, anduriell.6280 said:

Check the level of that backpack.

It been very long time since i crafted a back item from crafting but if i am not mistaken although exotic is just a level 70 backpack which means it can not use level 80 accesories to insert. 

Just keep the skin and buy an level 80 back item. 

I recheck and yes its lvl 78. i learn that there is no lvl 80 backpack i can craft using cooking somehow. 

well thanks for the help for im still new in this game and so much to explore