Untamed Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

The Blinding Outburst trait does not seem to be increasing the damage of Venomous Outburst by 25% as stated by the trait in open world. At the vary least it seems very inconsistent for a 25% increase and the skill text does not change to show the 25% increase.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 5:10 AM, Criminal.5627 said:

The Blinding Outburst trait does not seem to be increasing the damage of Venomous Outburst by 25% as stated by the trait in open world. At the vary least it seems very inconsistent for a 25% increase and the skill text does not change to show the 25% increase.

I think the trait supposed to buff your ambush skill damage by 25% not the Venomous Outburst skill. It only adds blind to Venomous Outburst. At least this is how I understand this trait. 

• Confused 1

I am not sure if it is or not a bug BUT... the interrupts and disable you perform with your Pet doesn't count toward some of the traits, specially the one giving Quickness/Stability and the other reducing by 4 seconds the cooldown of skills.

I would like to know if that is intentional or not, because there is a reason I would main or not some pets based on it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lothorien.8720 said:

Turtle's F2-skill is not being cast right after switching pets. It takes some seconds clicking F2 until the shield is deployed. 

This is some kinda bug with all the new pets. They're non-responsive/active for the first like, 3 seconds after being swapped to.

Old pets don't have that problem, dunno why they're any different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello! I am enjoying the Untamed but these are some of the bugs I found.

In the build menu, when the pet is unleashed, the skills that show on the tab are bugged (shows 3 F2 skills).

Beast abilities for the turtle and the Phoenix are not labelled as such and therefor are not procing some Beast ability traits (a general pet bug and not specific to Untamed but since they were added now, I'm posting them together). From the small bit of testing I did, they were putting out weakness from the Beastmastery Master trait, but not the Taunt from the Grandmaster one.

Prints from these bugs can be seen below.

https://imgur.com/a/ERYEaMh

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 2:10 AM, Criminal.5627 said:

I thought this too in the beta 4 but I now think it does apply. You don't see the increase on the tooltip but if you check combat log in a chat window, you can see it's dealing more damage.

With the Two-Handed Training trait it says that "you will gain fury when you disable a foe". What is not clear is that this only applies when you are using a spear or great sword. Therefore it will not work when:

- Your pet taunts the enemy.

- You have a hammer equipped and you disable a foe.

Extremely odd as the whole untamed resolves around disabling your enemies and currently it reads as a bug. So either clarify the trait that "it will only work with a Greatsword or Spear" if this is working as intended or fix the trait to proc regardless on the weapon carried.

EDIT: Immobilizing is not considered a disabling effect. Will retest. Currently may ignore bug report.

Confirmed working with hammer 5 when not unleashed.

Edited by Fathardie.9756
Edited to include the proc with only weapon skills

The trait "Enhancing Impact" should proc a stack of quickness when the ranger is unleashed and you disable a foe. This does not work when you disable a foe. I tested this with 'Muddy Terrain'.

EDIT: Immobilizing is not considered a disabling effect. Will retest. Currently may ignore bug report.

Confirmed working with a knockdown!

Edited by Fathardie.9756

Trait related bugs on skills:

1) The Unleashed Ambush damage numbers get reduced when u choose "Two-handed training " in Beastmastery line. (isnt it sposed to increase dmg by 10% ? when we select some other trait except two handed training trait, we get more damage numbers in tooltip for unleashed ambush greatsword weirdd)

2) beast skills for new pets

Untamed Collection "Crushing weight":

1) Elite spec collection item "Untamed Stamp" in "Crushing weight" collection doesn't get progress nor gives an item upon successful Echovalds meta event completion

update: completing the echovalds meta didnt show the progress in teh collection achievement but.... its been tracked internally i guess .. since when i completed the last collection item sting ray fish, the "crushing weight achievement progressed to 100% weird"

Pet's state while riding skiff:

1) the pet just runs on water following our skiff even if we are soulbeast merged

graphical effects bug on UI:

the untamed green border overlay around the health pool circle moves a bit upward and doesnt align properly sometimes(could be because of 4k res settings? idk)

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
ui bug included

Just noticed the issue been reported already but i will add that the avhivement to get Untamed hammer crushing weight is bugged . The Echoval Wilds meta achivement will not progress.

Ive done it serveral times and no go, I even got the Spire backpiece to drop but I cant complete Crushing weight achivement

Edited by Sarte.7158
  • Confused 1

On 3/6/2022 at 7:27 AM, philvaneyck.1932 said:

Often my pet doesn't attack and staying around like there is nothing.

On 3/8/2022 at 10:42 PM, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

Pets are unresponsive to standard attack target command when they're unleashed. Not sure if always or only after start of fight/swapping to a new pet when old one was unleashed. But it definitely is happening when pet is unleashed.

My husband and I have noticed this most with the turtle. Not always, but a lot of the time the turtle just stands there like you're not doing anything at all even when you press "Attack my Target (F6)" or the F1 skill of the pet. The new pet AI is borked.

• Like 1

It seems that sometimes when you use an unleashed hammer skill the game treats you as having used your hammer ambush and takes away access. Sometimes I can use the hammer ambush after another unleashed skill but other times it plays the sound effect for the hammer ambush and flips back to the auto without letting me use it.

Edit: looks like this can happen to more than just hammer. It seems like it happens if you land a cc after you unleash.

Edited by Coldtart.4785
no double post
  • Like 1

Since I have test the skill animation on catalyst with hammer / guardian with hammer / scrapper with hammer,

I'll just view it as a bug.

The hammer animation on untamed skill 1 auto attack is extremely bad, most skill input can't overwrite it when auto attack is on its animation.   

Sure hammer is more or less clunkier, but this issue is significantly bad on untamed, its like playing this game at 600ms ping. 

This issue is more obvious when player don't have quickness, and even when you have quickness, this issue sometimes make a weird input delay and character don't act how player want it.

I can't use skill 2 / skill 3 / skill 4 / skill 5 / most of utility skill with cast time to responsively cancel or overwrite the skill 1 animation,

but hammer ambush skill(also on skill 1) can easily be interrupt by almost any skill immediately , is someone kitten me?

In some way, I'm fine with ambush skill can be interrupt by most of other skill (and it's super highly responsive), but why can't normal skill1 auto attack be the same?   that's my question.

I'm not asking for any sort of damage buff or quicker animation or cast time, just make normal skill 1 animation act like hammer ambush skill (can be overwrite by other skill input very responsive).     So at least the hammer action on untamed will be good.

• Like 2

Couple of bugs:

1. The hammer skills Unleashed Wild Swing and Unleashed Savage Shock Wave do not appear to get the bonus 20% damage on monsters affected by fear.
  2. The Fervent Force trait does not proc on certain monsters. The Enforcers at Dhuum come to mind.
  3. Fervent Force is still bugged on hammer, if you reduce the cooldown of an ability to 0 using a CC, then switch to the second set of skills by unleashing, the cooldowns will be desynchronised.

Hope they make sense! 

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

All the end of dragon pets skills are have intermittent problems with skill activation.

They don't respond well. Even when you have no target the skills that are channel like the Lazer beam from the phoenix takes a long time to even response.

I don't have the problem with any of the other pets.

• Like 1