Untamed Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

3 hours ago, jonesy.1470 said:

All the end of dragon pets skills are have intermittent problems with skill activation.

They don't respond well. Even when you have no target the skills that are channel like the Lazer beam from the phoenix takes a long time to even response.

I don't have the problem with any of the other pets.

Not even skill activation- just realizing the pet is active and out. There have been so many times where my pet just sits there an extra 5-10 feet away when out of combat because it's one of the 4 EoD pets and it has decided to turn its brain off when it should be coming to me.

• 2 weeks later...

1) Unleash Pet / Unleash Ranger   Icon is Square

It's reusing the UI from Soul Beast which is Circle. 

Square peg round hole, looks very bad. 

2) The Green pulse around the players Health from Unleash Pet

-The bottom portion bleeds into the middle of the skill bar and not the top line portion like the rest of the UI (Novelties box, activities box, and damaged equipment icon) 

3) Only when I'm in Untamed, my pet management window (k) will bug out and i can't select the first 3 columns of pets. Like the window is cut so only half of the 3rd column is shown (cant click em) but i can click everything to the right of column 3 just fine. It's rather sporadic and the only time  i've been able to get it to some what show up consistently is when i'm in the Spirit Vale Raid. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ClaraFee.2579 said:

Using Bloodthirsty Charge immediately after swapping to the Juvenile Wallow feels like much longer than 1.75 seconds (which is already quite long).  I haven't noticed any animation either.  Is all of this intended?

The EoD pets (none of the cores, hot, or pof ones are doing this) take ages to even start functioning. They don't move for me, they don't attack, they don't turn when I use attack my target or come to me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot of Bug:

https://i.imgur.com/Qsg0MRM.png

When you're going unleashed ranger the green circle does not match up with the red hp circle at all. Not even close.

This has been made much worse with recent patches. 

Also bonus for Square Icon on Round Hole (reusing the soulbeast UI that had a round icon yet both unleash icons are square)

Edited by Wolfey.3407
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There is a bug with the new changes introduced to pets. I will always expect that the pet does what I command, but now the pet cannot interrupt its current skill when I hit another F-skill. One example would be the following:

I command my smokescale to Takedown the opponent, but then I notice I require Smoke Cloud sooner. I hit the F2 expecting my cloud areaWith the current change, the smokescale waits until Takedown is done and then will execute Smoke Cloud.

Also after pet swap, the pet's attack is delayed like 2 secs. It applies only to EOD pets.

Edited by Lothorien.8720
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Juvenile Siege Turtle's Jade Cannon (auto-attack) can glitch.  This seems more noticeable with Untamed as the turtle can't activate its other skills.

If you choose Attack Target in melee range, turtle gets stuck until it receives another command.  It doesn't move or attack.  I'd conclude their is a minimum range on jade cannon at least to start with.  Its other skills put it into melee though, then it seems to start attacking from there.

Also the Void Siege effect says Ranger Pet turtle can remove it (Juno Hatchery event), but it does not.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lately I've noticed that pet skills now have an aftercast delay, where the pet doesn't cast a second skill for a whole second after casting the first skill. For instance, i can't command my wolf to Brutal Charge (f3knockdown) and then immediatelly Crippling leap (f1); the pet will cast f3 and then wait for a few seconds before being able to cast F1. Before, you could do that quickly and responsively, why was this changed? It really feels like a bug or an unintended change (maybe from the autocast update? im not 100% sure). This lower skill expression and takes away from the pet controls that make Untamed such a fun a beautifully designed spec, it just makes for a worse gameplay experience overall...