Untamed needs attack given back to the pet.

Dakiaris.2798

With untamed came the removal of the "attack" command and this wouldn't be that bad if the skills would function similar but if they are on cooldown you can't command your pet to attack a different target. This issue is on the mechanists golem as well if the ability is on cooldown and you want it on your target the thing is just off running into the sunset.

This need to be fixed. We need a reliable way to have our pet switch targets or else both mech and untamed are going to be DOA.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

That's not the F1 doing it it's your no.1 doing it.

I spent the past few hours messing with it and if the f1 ability is on cooldown it ignores you and keeps attacking the target it is on. If you attack it with your no.1 it moves to that target "Sometimes" but not all of the time it's usually just when the target it was on is dead or if you press the callback so the ai resets.

Also the to me command can't be bound which makes using it very cumbersome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just hope that they give us just a standard retarget for untamed and golem just because it does feel very jank without it.

the F3 for untamed beast skill seems to sometimes brick the ai for some pets "noticed it mainly with smoke scale who just stopped doing anything after using it till it ended" But it didn't always do that so idk what's going on there.