Does anyone know when Spec nerfs are coming?

Hadi.6025

Just curious when the nerfs are coming because these 9 new elites are so terrible, I can't see them keeping up even with core classes. And i know Anet has the tendency to just nerf all the previous specs so people are forced to buy expansions. Are they coming before release date or on release date? 

PVP is definitely going to be Dash DD for another 5 years/ Soul beast Rapid fire One Wolf pack, and Fire brand / Support Scourges. I can't see these new specs being useful in any situation outside of PVE. 

Edited by Hadi.6025
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Perma 175% dodge endurance Vindicator.

Sidenode Mechanist with their current numbers on mech

Bladesworn once they realize they shouldn't charge up their Dragon's Slash 

Harbinger in general...

Valk Untamed but now they can choose when their pet Tail swipes

Specter in general... 

There's going to be quite a few new builds once EoD drops. 

All 9 still need work tho. Especially Feedbender and Catalyst.

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

On 10/27/2021 at 1:42 AM, Kuma.1503 said:

Harbinger in general...

Specter in general... 

yea, mechanist pet was auto-attacking me for 4k and I was wondering if I forgot to put the armor on or something, numbers are definitely out of whack for now

• Like 2

On 10/27/2021 at 8:50 AM, Hadi.6025 said:

Just curious when the nerfs are coming because these 9 new elites are so terrible, I can't see them keeping up even with core classes. And i know Anet has the tendency to just nerf all the previous specs so people are forced to buy expansions. Are they coming before release date or on release date? 

PVP is definitely going to be Dash DD for another 5 years/ Soul beast Rapid fire One Wolf pack, and Fire brand / Support Scourges. I can't see these new specs being useful in any situation outside of PVE. 

In before Hadi gets wrongly banned for "hacking" again

Edited by Midnight.9657
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2021 at 1:42 AM, Kuma.1503 said:

Harbinger in general...

Specter in general... 

The catalyst is a complete failure : a 2hands weapon for a class without weapon swap, this hammer has just a single block skill for the class with the lowest HP and armor, Feedbender may require some additional work....catalyst is a complete joke not worth even talking about

On 10/29/2021 at 4:04 AM, Kanto.2485 said:

Instead of nerfing it they buff it so it becomes the new EoD PvP elite spec instead of that trash they're trying to sell out

Yeah it's crazy strong at the moment, I don't see it much in gold but I see it alot in 5 man content along with scourge.

On 10/28/2021 at 8:35 AM, Leonidrex.5649 said:

yea, mechanist pet was auto-attacking me for 4k and I was wondering if I forgot to put the armor on or something, numbers are definitely out of whack for now

Necromancers told us for years just to LoS the lich form doing so much damage on auto attack.

It's time for engineers to tell people "just LoS and kite the mech, or simply kill it". Leave the damage numbers as they are.

6 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Necromancers told us for years just to LoS the lich form doing so much damage on auto attack.

It's time for engineers to tell people "just LoS and kite the mech, or simply kill it". Leave the damage numbers as they are.

Objectively looking at Lich Form it is too strong and too weak.
The damage on AA is quite high, but you must actually hit something and I've experienced a lot of times missing targets even though they're in front of my face.
Then you get reflects and can just murder yourself with it, since sometimes they don't show up on screen, another fun thing.
Skills 3-5 are just existing for most part, they're too slow to cast.
Overall it's strong skill if it hits, otherwise it's just waste of slot if you don't hit a thing, weird af.

• Like 1