Untamed in group content?

Mell.4873

Pvp has its own issues with this elite but I want to take a minute to talk about pve. 

What does untamed even bring to a group over soulbeast. I mean the damage is so low and the cc is so height but that is not really a meta requirement. 

I believe the easiest fix for this would be to add seperate unleashed versions for each weapon (see my other post) and also unleashed versions for each pet family. I mean all 3 unleashed pet skills are pvp focused, for example vulnerability in pve groups is utterly useless. 

Each family should buffed version of there f1 to f3 skills and share the cool down like he hammer does. 

I mean ingame it mensons that the unleashes skill for the hammer are buffed aoe versons. Apply that same logic to pets. 

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

There is no reason to play this spec in PvE at all, let alone in a group. It is far too slow for OW, there is no mobility on it and the Hammer attacks are glacial. Even if you do, there is no point in not being untamed yourself since you eat a -15% damage debuff and you only gain skills really useful in PvP modes. 

For PvE, it is basically a slightly different core traitline and you won't use F5 other than to teleport your pet initially and then remain unleashed yourself for the rest of the fight.

Edited by Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

There is no reason to play this spec in PvE at all, let alone in a group. It is far too slow for OW, there is no mobility on it and the Hammer attacks are glacial. Even if you do, there is no point in not being untamed yourself since you eat a -15% damage debuff and you only gain skills really useful in PvP modes. 

For PvE, it is basically a slightly different core traitline and you won't use F5 other than to teleport your pet initially and then remain unleashed yourself for the rest of the fight.

Well then maybe give them access to previous unavailable buffs like unleashed verson of the war horn has group alacrity and quickness (not 100% uptime even with gear) 

Aswell as one of the pet families could provide quickness or alacrity with there unleashed skills. 

Edited by Mell.4873