Game crashing everytime I open the Black Lion Trading Company window [Merged]

The same thing happens to me since yesterday.

Specifically, the game CRASHES when I open the GEM STORE, however the Trading Post and Gem Exchange are totally fine.

Here are some of the things I did right before this started to happen, maybe one of these is the cause for the crashes, in order :

1. I let GeForce Experience update my drivers
  2. I activated gem codes ingame (the gem store worked fine then)
  3. I bought a few home instance upgrades on the gem store (the gem store worked just fine until this very moment)

One of these might be the culprit (or none, who knows).

If anyone who is experiencing the same issue did any of these three right before it started happening, it might help the devs to find and fix the problem.

Edited by GilgaMelchi.8312

I got this bug just yesterday. never had it before. when i try to acces the tp with hotkey it opens the gemstore and the game craches. 

Wehn i try to acces the tp from an npc it opens the tp tab directly and bypass the gemstore, everything works just fine. but if i go  back and try to open the gemstore agian client craches. 

Update:

- Clean reinstall doesnt help.

- gem store is the crashing thing, not TP

- gem store ONLY crashes on 1 specific promotion (trade gems for gold promo)

- it crashed when the gem/gold promo was the main thing seen or either left or right (so was about to be displayed as next page or was previously displayed) Other promos seemed to work for me and was able to slide them until gem exchange promo was about to show. 

UPDATE 2:

- not just gem/gold promo. any promo, but seems to happen "on slide event" inside gem store promos.

Edited by Triglav.2594

I got this issue since yesterday. At first, I was able to access the Gem Store and was viewing the new wandering weapon master outfit. But I did not make the purchase right away because I entered my daily fractal instance. After that I opened the Gem Store page again. That was when the crashing started, just like everybody else here. Pretty sure it was account related because my friend tried my account on his PC and the game still crashed.

Please anet fix this. I want to spend my money! 😓

Started breaking for me 2 patches ago

Fixed last patch

Broken again this patch

Evon Gnashblade fix still works for the active login session (gotta type it in again if game is closed)

Update:

Nevermind, didnt see the patch was late, it...."works" now (doesn't crash, just takes over a minute for the page to load/work)

Edited by Kayzcoco.4978

For everyone experiencing this problem, someone found workaround for that problem here:

On 12/2/2021 at 11:00 PM, Kreator.3701 said:

Same and reported the errors to Anet 3-4 times. It's working for a couple minutes if I type ''I am Evon Gnashblade'' without quotes in buy/sell search bar then switch to gemstore.

It work for me so maybe for you it will work too

I get a crash whenever I open the gem store as well. This is happening on two different computers. One computer running DX11 and the other my laptop using DX9.

It started today after the update as last night I was able to buy a few keys. 

edit: I had a friend who was able to access the BLTC log into my account and access the BLTC and she crashed as well. But when she switched back to her account it was working correctly.

Edited by tweeve.3782
update

Hi everyone!! I  started having this happen right after the winters day patch when i got the free item it crashed. Whenever i try and open the BLTP it crashes. what's odd though is on my alt accounts it does not crash at all everything is fine. I also just to make sure did a fresh install of gw2 and deleted my gw 2 cache, after checking my error log a few times i keep seeing this error in it. 

*--> Error Logs <--*
04:14:16Z NULL REWARD TRACK: 6BECEF47-4E63-E311-8757-78E7D1936222
04:14:16Z NULL REWARD TRACK: 6BECEF47-4E63-E311-8757-78E7D1936222
04:14:17Z Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1866534343164330505'
04:14:17Z Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1252759201374077968'
04:14:19Z Texture missing mip chain: 0x011f2e
04:14:19Z Texture missing mip chain: 0x011f30
04:14:20Z Model '0x22e30d': Permutation 'stoweda' not found, auto selecting permutation
04:14:20Z Model '0x22e301': Permutation 'stoweda' not found, auto selecting permutation
04:14:20Z Model '0x24fab5': Permutation 'holo' not found, auto selecting permutation
04:14:21Z Texture missing mip chain: 0x01350d
04:14:22Z Couldn't find projectile effect for skill 'soUQE.mxnTo'
04:14:38Z Model '0x123674': Permutation 'boworange' not found, auto selecting permutation
Crashed at 04:14:41Z