Game crashing everytime I open the Black Lion Trading Company window [Merged]

Hi guys,

Sorry if the whole thing may not be understandable here. Because unfortunately it is not granted to me to be powerful in the English language, and to help the translation Google. Please see it.

The crash devil has been plagued for weeks, either in the trading item or when logging out. Therefore, have been in contact with the support for a few days, from which I received this message tomorrow.

Hallo,

While our team is working to develop a permanent fix for this issue, we recently implemented a temporary workaround for crashes caused by the Coherent service that renders the in-game Trading Post and Gem Store interfaces.

I would like you to try the following steps to see if using this fix will allow you to avoid the crash you are experiencing.

If you are playing Guild Wars 2 in the standalone client:

1. Navigate to your Guild Wars 2 installation folder.
  2. Right-click on "Gw2-64.exe" and select "Create Shortcut."
  3. Right-click on this shortcut and select "Properties."
  4. Edit the "Target" line to include -ignoreCoherentGPUCrash at the end. Note: Please make sure -repair is outside of the quotes.-- Correctly Formatted Example: "C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" -ignoreCoherentGPUCrash-- Incorrectly Formatted Example: "C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe -ignoreCoherentGPUCrash"
  5. Once completed, click "Ok" to save your changes. If you get an error trying to save, your target line may not have the correct format. Please try Step 4 again.
  6. Right-click on the new shortcut and select "Run as Administrator."

If you are playing Guild Wars 2 through Steam:

1. Find Guild Wars 2 in your Steam library.
  2. Right-click on Guild Wars 2 in your library and select the "Properties" option.
  3. In the window that opens, locate the "Launch Options" box in the "General" settings section.
  4. Input "-ignoreCoherentGPUCrash" into this box, without the quotes.

This should prevent the game from crashing if this was the issue affecting you. You can now continue to use this shortcut to play and avoid the crash until a permanent solution is implemented.

If this does not resolve the issue for you, please let us know so we can share further information regarding your crash with the development team.

Unfortunately it didn't help me. Had a crash again directly when logging out. Of course I forwarded this right away and received this message.

Hello,

We just want to let you know that we will continue to work on your ticket. We tinker with a solution and will tell you as soon as there is news.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Support runs ... and so we have nothing more than to breathe and wait easily through our pants.

Best regards, Andy!

• Thanks 1