Game crashing everytime I open the Black Lion Trading Company window [Merged]

Having the same problem and this sux now.  I hope they fix before all the Gem Store sales start.   I'm ready to drop some money before the expansion next year but if i can't get into the Trading post.    Makes no sense with the rest of the game works perfect.   Gem store always they issue.   Probably shouldn't have the Cash purchase feature built in.   I bet the extra security causes these issues.   Gem purchase needs to be completely outside of the game .    That my 2 copper cents .    Please fix.   To the suites this is  costing you money.  How that for motivation.  

My ticket request for this received the following response:

"We apologize for how long this is taking to fix this issue. We are having issues narrowing down what is causing this and we wanted to ask if you could please attach the crash.dmp file to a response to your ticket. This file will be very helpful in figuring out what is causing this problem and hopefully speed up the process on getting this fixed."

1 hour ago, Ezikeo.5047 said:

Having the same issue, seems to only happen when I open the trading window from menu, however it does not crash when I right click and "post an item on trading" - I am going to reinstall and see if it fixes the issue.

Just reinstalled, still crashing.

So i have reinstalled the game with no luck. I have also tested on 3 separate computers including my fiances all with the same crash when accessing the gem store. Due to this i assume that it is an account related issue. My fiance who also plays has not had this issue at all on her account. When i logged into mine on her pc after having her check it out i had the same crash. I have a video of the crash for any arenanet employee if they need it. Not really sure where to post it though.

I submitted a Ticket and got Fast response unfortunately this was there final answer.  So we are scr#@#ed .  😞  

I guess full gem store prices for us.  

Rxxxx

Yesterday at 23:31
Hello,

I have looked into this issue and it appears the Dev Team is aware of the matter and working on a solution as quickly as possible. We do not currently have a time frame for this fix, so please keep an eye on the official Guild Wars 2 forums (https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/) for any updates.

We appreciate your information and patience while we work on this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Regards,

Rxxxx
Guild Wars 2 Support Team

I used to be able to access the gem store by talking with the BLTP merchant and then switching to the gem store.  (O and the icon haven't worked for a few days now.)

This morning I was able to get in. (Shared slots were not on sale yet.)  This afternoon, I crash every time I try to open it.  

Something tells me I will not be getting the shared inventory sale price.

I have multiple accounts.  I am unable to open the Gem Store tab in on my primary account although I can use the Currency Exchange and Trading Post tabs.  When I try the Gem Store tab, there is a 2 second delay then the game exits.  I can get tot eh Gem Store tab in the other 2 accounts.  I have cleared the cache errors from the %Temp% folder and am not running any add-ons.

so it did kinda get fixed today. I manage to open the BLTC window without crashing. However.. now whenever I log in I get 20+ error windows appearing even on the character selecton screen.

I have tried reinstalling, clearing cache and using the same account on another computer (Laptop). Same 20+ error windows appearing and I have to move them out of the way to play. If I close any of them my game closes immediately.

It basically looks like this when I alt tab.

Edited by Sortie.9280
added screenshot to illustrate the problem I have.

1 hour ago, Rothgare Ablewise.9046 said:

I am unable to open the Gem Store tab in on my primary account although I can use the Currency Exchange and Trading Post tabs.  When I try the Gem Store tab, there is a 2 second delay then the game exits.

This just started happening to me as well. Right after I purchased the Shared Inventory Slots on sale, the next time I went to the Gem Store directly or the Gem Store tab after bring up the screen via directly selling an item to the Trading Post. The client crashes with the option to send a report. Done that 3 times so far.