Fragment of Prismatic Light - Sell or keep?

medivh.4725

It's pretty poor communication/implementation. If it's safe to turn in for 5 gold, why did they make the item in the first place? Just gimme 5 gold and my precursor when the time is right ... for some reason, I feel if I get an item to indicates getting another item, I don't sell it until I have the other item. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Obtena.7952 said:

It's pretty poor communication/implementation. If it's safe to turn in for 5 gold, why did they make the item in the first place? Just gimme 5 gold and my precursor when the time is right ... for some reason, I feel if I get an item to indicates getting another item, I don't sell it until I have the other item. 

To be fair, a lot of things work this way in game. You get the item, you trigger the achievement, you can sell or discard, but the game treats it like you still have it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Nothing's a "poor communication" in the way they clearly say it's safe to delete the item. Why did they do it like that? Who knows. Maybe getting a shiny gem worth 5 gold was supposed to feel like you actually got something more than 5 gold (and you did, you've unlocked the free precursor). Or maybe they have a hidden [for the players] collection-like table for each account, where in EoD the game will automatically check if your account unlocked that specific item as a pass for getting a free precursor (like, for example, in the previously mentioned court duty). In the end, it's not exactly important "why they did it", but it's important that it's blatantly clear this is not a "trade-in" item.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2