Happy 8th anniversary GW2 Efficiency. If you don't know about it you should check it out.

To start I am in no way affiliated with GW2 Efficiency.  That said,  I just saw on GW2 Reddit that they are celebrating their 8 year anniversary.   In my opinion this is the best tool made available to GW2 players.    When you use your API key (which is read only so no worry about account security) on the site you open up access to a lot of tools.   You can view a ton of account stats, search your account for items,  view crafting costs and track progress,  view your bank and material storage, see your characters birthdays,  track achievements, and view things you have unlocked among many other things. 

We can't post images here anymore but here is the 8th anniversary infographic they posted some might find interesting.

https://render.gw2efficiency.com/8-year-anniversary.png

I've been playing since 2013 and GW2E has been a very valuable tool.   So thanks to the the people behind it. 

Link to GW2E:

https://gw2efficiency.com

I hope this thread can stay in General Discussion because it is a topic about a valuable GW2 related website and IMO the creators deserve the attention for making a great tool for GW2 players.

I also found of interest some stats that they claim based on tracked accounts:   698,845,192,218 Karma earned, 1,090,963 Legendaries owned, 1,488,502,933 blodstone dust hoarded, and 17,110,740,868 items salvaged.   Keep in mind those stats only include players that made accounts on GW2E and not the entire player base.

Congrats to the GW2E team on your 8th anniversary and for doing such a great job contributing to the GW2 community.   

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Do not forget that their statistics are only reflecting the people who actually registered their accounts there, which likely is a minority of the player base. That means, the statistics on gw2efficiency do not reflect the entire playerbase.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Do not forget that their statistics are only reflecting the people who actually registered their accounts there, which likely is a minority of the player base. That means, the statistics on gw2efficiency do not reflect the entire playerbase.

Thanks I mentioned that in my OP.  

16 hours ago, JustTrogdor.7892 said:

I also found of interest some stats that they claim based on tracked accounts:   698,845,192,218 Karma earned, 1,090,963 Legendaries owned, 1,488,502,933 blodstone dust hoarded, and 17,110,740,868 items salvaged.   Keep in mind those stats only include players that made accounts on GW2E and not the entire player base.

In their infographic they claim that based on Anet's own playing time numbers released for the 9th anniversary that GW2E captures 40% of total playtime.

• Like 1