[Request] New Stat Combo's for EOD

Just a simple request. 

Assassins Stats (Precision, Power, Ferocity) But please add Vitality as a minor stat as well. (Precision, Power, Ferocity, Vitality)

This would be amazing! I love precision main stat and seeing those nice crits.

~P.S Possibly a weapon swap sigil that gives +50 or +100 power for 3s on weapon swap in combat ( Ludicrous I know lol )

Edited by AikijinX.6258
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AikijinX.6258 said:

Just a simple request. 

Assassins Stats (Precision, Power, Ferocity) But please add Vitality as a minor stat as well. (Precision, Power, Ferocity, Vitality)

This would be amazing! I love precision main stat and seeing those nice crits.

~P.S Possibly a weapon swap sigil that gives +50 or +100 power for 3s on weapon swap in combat ( Ludicrous I know lol )

So marauder stat?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AikijinX.6258 said:

Too underpowered. 

100 power is like 5% of ur power if u have 2000 power. Tho every power dps class has over 2k power. 

However and then for 3 seconds? While u r locked into 1 weapon for 10 sec. I can tell u that nearly none will use it bc it requires more effort than the basic 5% dmg increase or 3% dmg increase sigil and is worse overall because the 100 power is not even 5% dmg increase and just lasts 3 of 10 seconds.

Edited by SeTect.5918

8 hours ago, SeTect.5918 said:

Too underpowered. 

100 power is like 5% of ur power if u have 2000 power. Tho every power dps class has over 2k power. 

However and then for 3 seconds? While u r locked into 1 weapon for 10 sec. I can tell u that nearly none will use it bc it requires more effort than the basic 5% dmg increase or 3% dmg increase sigil and is worse overall because the 100 power is not even 5% dmg increase and just lasts 3 of 10 seconds.

Well I was going to say originally was +200 or 250 Power AND Precision on weapon swap. But I thought people would think that was way out of wack. But then again.. We do have a sigil on interrupt that gives 250 ferocity and precision for 4s(Severance Sigil)  So I guess it wouldn't be too far left field.

22 minutes ago, AikijinX.6258 said:

Well I was going to say originally was +200 or 250 Power AND Precision on weapon swap. But I thought people would think that was way out of wack. But then again.. We do have a sigil on interrupt that gives 250 ferocity and precision for 4s(Severance Sigil)  So I guess it wouldn't be too far left field.

Tbh i am for new sigils anyway. Atm there is not a lot of variety. You basically always use 5% strike dmg or 3% strike dmg and 7% against XX.
For condi its always bursting sigil and malice sigil or earth sigil.
The problem with the interrupt sigil is that they dont trigger on blue bars. Thats also the problem with traits that do something on interrupt.

However there are a lot sigils you could do:

1. 300 power on weapon swap for 5 seconds (cooldown 9 sec). - Thats like 5-7% dmg increase overall if you have no might. (Depends on the classes power, it will be more useful on classes that dont get power by traits and so on, for example engineer, that has a low power in stats)
  2. 200 condi dmg on weapon swap for 5 seconds (cooldown 9 sec). - I am a condi player mostly and i hope you all understand that this has to be a lower bonus than power because most condi classes have between 1500 and 1900 condi dmg while power classes have 2500-2900 power. Otherwise the damage increase coming from this sigil would be far too much.
  3. 195 expertise on weapon swap for 10 seconds (cooldown 9 sec). - While sigil or malice grants 10% condi duration, this sigil will grant 13% as reward for doing you rotation as smooth as possible. A similar sigil could be there for power dps.
  4. granting allies boons when swapping weapons
  5. barrier on weapon swap

And so on. That were just some ideas for weapon swap stuff. There are 10000 other things you could do with on crit sigils, striking foes from behind or aside sigils, on killing sigils and whatever.
I would love some more and we know there will come more with Eod since pof and hot also brought some new.

I'd like to see something like +Healing Power (main), + Concentration (minor), + Toughness (minor) OR +Healing Power (main), + Concentration (main), +Toughness (minor), +Vitality (minor) as an alternative to Minstrel's. Trading personal survivability for more support.

Edited by KinkyPotato.4219
  • Like 1

They need a condi equivalent to diviner's mainly.

Condition Damage + Concentration Major , Expertise + healing power / power / precision minor

A PVE version of wizard's (Power+Condition major , vitality + precision minor) or sage's amulet would be nice too (Power+Condition major , vitality + healing power minor).

I don't see a point to Demolisher/Paladin copies in PVE since you can use toughness runes.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

They need a condi equivalent to diviner's mainly.

Condition Damage + Concentration Major , Expertise + healing power / power / precision minor

A PVE version of wizard's (Power+Condition major , vitality + precision minor) or sage's amulet would be nice too (Power+Condition major , vitality + healing power minor).

I don't see a point to Demolisher/Paladin copies in PVE since you can use toughness runes.

A condi equivalent to diviner's would be the most overpowered stat set ever seen in the game. But perhaps it can finally force them to rebalance power and condi damage. Yeah, a bit too optimistic there I know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KinkyPotato.4219 said:

Why would it be? What makes diviner not OP but a condi equivalent OP?

Condi damage is a much more powerful stat than power, so it is less reliant on having other offensive stats with it. Basically you lose less offensive power while giving out the same boons. On top of that, condi specs like firebrand and scourge are already OP enough as it is.

• Like 2

A power/precision/ferocity/toughness set would be nice. Demolisher isn't a gear combo we can have. It's hard to slip in toughness without picking up vitality, healing power, or some bad stat combo as a power build. Runes seem to be the best way to go about doing it, but then we get less of a selection of runes if we only stick to toughness runes.

Edited by Quench.7091

Just use Knights armor stat combo and use ferocity food or ferocity traits 😄👌🏾

1 hour ago, Quench.7091 said:

A power/precision/ferocity/toughness set would be nice. Demolisher isn't a gear combo we can have. It's hard to slip in toughness without picking up vitality, healing power, or some bad stat combo as a power build. Runes seem to be the best way to go about doing it, but then we get less of a selection of runes if we only stick to toughness runes.