• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Tyrians, When we released the Legendary Armory feature on July 13, one of the top pieces of feedback we heard was for the ability to hide the visual effects of the legendary trinkets Aurora

i'm just gonna throw 100 bucks at the gemstore because of this change. thank you ❤️

Nice but now can you give other players the ability to shut off the annoying effects that we see from those and everyone using just about every infusion they can find? lol I find too many people in on

I'm so gonna craft these bad boys now! Those visual effects held me back for a long time since I didn't like it at all and now nothing will stop me! Thank you so much Arenanet and give that one engineering guy a nice bonus on his next paycheck! He made us all very happy!

This is great news, and I hope something the fine people at Anet realize - such small QoL things have a disproportionately effect on player sentiment towards the game. I hope we'll see more of this kind of fixes coming.

I haven't fully read the entire thread yet, but it would also be really nice if details of how this solution works were provided. There's plenty of tech heads in here that would love to know such details.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Baron Oakley.1539 said:

Why not just use the stat infusions that don't have cosmetic effects?

Red Celestial Infusions and Abyssmal Infusions are account bound, I have like 7 in total sitting on my bank being useless because I refuse to equip and wear that ugly effect on my characters.

Thank you so much for finally adding this. Now we just need an option to toggle it on OTHER players. 

This is already enough for me to finish making mine. Now let's make a better looking game. 

Edited by Kidel.2057
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3