Can't launch game after the November 9, 2021 update

Only one crash yesterday, but at least it opened. Now windowed full screen and  full screen does not work, again.  No, it is not my screen resolution, I checked.  I can't see the bottom of the game where my skills are. I can log in with windowed mode, but this is Not fixed ! Update: 11/16/2012 Added this here because I'm tired of new posts. My game is working today, tomorrow is unsure, as usual.

Edited by SimulationOfLife.4657

15 hours ago, SimulationOfLife.4657 said:

Only one crash yesterday, but at least it opened. Now windowed full screen and  full screen does not work, again.  No, it is nor my screen resolution, I checked.  I can't see the bottom of the game where my skills are. I can log in with windowed mode, but this is Not fixed !

Same.  This worked for a few days, but now it is back to doing this again.  It is actually working for me, but not for my wife.  I tried the repair client and that did not work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ender.3906 said:

Has there been a fix to the issue regarding log in as i still cant log in to Guild Wars 2... 

Has there been a fix to the issue regarding log in as i still cant log in to Guild Wars 2... 

i cant get past the updateing screen it keeps trying to download files and then the download per second drops to 0/kbps and then it wont let me play the game