give a special Icon for full legendary

Balsa.3951

Have an in game pet herald carry a banner before you wherever you go. Two more squires following behind with trumpets and a flask of wine.  (permanently summoned, even in combat) The first one yells "Make way for Lord insert name" in general chat and the other two respectively play trumpet calls and sell you exclusive food that make you glow and put particle FXs on your particle FXs. 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 16

I don't see what's wrong with providing an additional incentive for people to fill up their legendary armory, aside from minuscule min/maxing benefit. Unless it's an omega resource intensive thing to implement. If not for the world completion icon, I personally would never have bothered doing it to 100%. 

Edited by Kondor.2904
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Sir Alymer.3406 said:

Envoy's Herald, but that's just for armor.

That title you linked is for whales.

Anyways, I'm for this.  If 100% core tyria map completion can get a badge, full legendary armor should also get a badge.

As I come to think about it. I'd settle for a few titles(complete three sets of PvP/WvW armor, full set of accessories, full set of sigils and runes, full character, full armory etc.).
A Badge really isn't necessary.
If you want something special, the titles could be colored ones.

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, lokh.2695 said:

As I come to think about it. I'd settle for a few titles(complete three sets of PvP/WvW armor, full set of accessories, full set of sigils and runes, full character, full armory etc.).
A Badge really isn't necessary.
If you want something special, the titles could be colored ones.

Purple….

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Alymer.3406 said:

Envoy's Herald, but that's just for armor.

That title you linked is for whales.

Anyways, I'm for this.  If 100% core tyria map completion can get a badge, full legendary armor should also get a badge.

Truth lol , but im still waiting for a Lunatic title for completing all of the Halloween stuff. Title ..The Mad, The Lunatic, Lunatic courtier, ect

Edited by Zuldari.3940
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Zuldari.3940 said:

Truth lol , but im still waiting for a Lunatic title for completing all of the Halloween stuff. Title ..The Mad, The Lunatic, Lunatic courtier, ect

The Halloween stuff is not really time consuming or challenging. Why a title for that? 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, yoni.7015 said:

The Halloween stuff is not really time consuming or challenging. Why a title for that? 

Because not all titles have to be for hard core content there are plenty of titles in game that were simple to get, titles for festivals are fun. Its about having variety in all things. So if i want to run around as XXX The Mad for fun I can. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

What about if, in order to use the title, you have to have all trinket effects toggled off and all weapons and armor transmuted to non-leggie skins.

You get to choose, walking light show, or “Better Than All You Plebs” title. But not both.

😆

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Haha 6