give a special Icon for full legendary

Balsa.3951

13 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

I think I should had better explained my idea, since people believe I meant an icon over the players head. what i meant was the character select screen get a icon.

and yes its a suggestion for the future and it need the aquabreather.

Then what is it about an icon only you are able to see that you feel you deserve?

13 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

oha u right seems anet removed account icons. 

Yeah. Six years ago. When did you last take a good look at the character select screen? Would a new medal be even noticed by you?

So flaunting all those shiny and fanciful effects on your legendaries is not good enough for you now? lol? You need the world to know that you have them all? Why not give a title that flashes, " Hey Look Here, I Have All The Legendaries! " Even better right? Just in case those new comers didnt know what the icon means 😄

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Haha 1

On 11/14/2021 at 12:05 AM, kharmin.7683 said:

I am a very casual player

*Lightly pokes fun*

Inigo Montoya voice: "You keep using that word; I do not think it means what you think it means."

I mean, c'mon kharmin, you post on the forums every day, and you've been playing since release 😜

Not exactly what I would call "casual" 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, lokh.2695 said:

As I come to think about it. I'd settle for a few titles(complete three sets of PvP/WvW armor, full set of accessories, full set of sigils and runes, full character, full armory etc.).
A Badge really isn't necessary.
If you want something special, the titles could be colored ones.

WvW and PvP sets need more love, tbh.  Envoy has a title, a collection, and transforms in combat.  Giving them a title and collection like Envoy's Herald would be a step in the right direction.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

*Lightly pokes fun*

Inigo Montoya voice: "You keep using that word; I do not think it means what you think it means."

I mean, c'mon kharmin, you post on the forums every day, and you've been playing since release 😜

Thanks.  I needed that today.  😁

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

*Lightly pokes fun*

I know you're poking fun, but it's an interesting question, what defines a casual?

I post on the forums a lot, and spend time looking up wiki pages to understand the game, but I've never raided, done a fractal, and only dabbled in WvW and PvP. I play maybe 4-6 hours a week, but was here for GW2 beta. I've got a griffon and a skyscale, but not a single legendary anything, though that's about to change with the Return To amulet. I've never intentionally farmed for gold, but do have some alts parked at the quartz crystal so I can fuse one every time I log in.

Compared to most people who lament how this game and most games these days are too casual, I totally fit that category. Compared to the people who actually needed the learn to dodge tutorial I'm not. I guess it's pretty relative.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I know you're poking fun, but it's an interesting question, what defines a casual?

I post on the forums a lot, and spend time looking up wiki pages to understand the game, but I've never raided, done a fractal, and only dabbled in WvW and PvP. I play maybe 4-6 hours a week, but was here for GW2 beta. I've got a griffon and a skyscale, but not a single legendary anything, though that's about to change with the Return To amulet. I've never intentionally farmed for gold, but do have some alts parked at the quartz crystal so I can fuse one every time I log in.

Compared to most people who lament how this game and most games these days are too casual, I totally fit that category. Compared to the people who actually needed the learn to dodge tutorial I'm not. I guess it's pretty relative.

Are you sure you're not me?

• Haha 1