GW2 Fishing!!! Yay!

7 minutes ago, Norbe.7630 said:

HoT gave us gliding/masteries

PoF gave us mounts/masteries

EoD ..... fishing/masteries

Are you not entertained.... Are you not entertained?

Well i'm entertained 😃, a laid-back acitivty aint that bad, don't know what else to add that HoT/PoF havent already

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ultramex.1506 said:

blessed wvw with mount haha, dont know about gliding but there was a massive backlash to mount and it hurt the mode so much until they nerfed it but some people wanted to revert the nerf

Massive?

That's new news.

I wonder who are those massive WvW people.

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Norbe.7630 said:

Yeah who are those players.

Let's confirm if it's truly massive

So we go from discussing quality of fishing and how will it add to the game TO whether WvW players are massive or not? Ok if you want let me fix my "wording", reception of mount were mostly negative from WvW players

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ultramex.1506 said:

So we go from discussing quality of fishing and how will it add to the game TO whether WvW players are massive or not? Ok if you want let me fix my "wording", reception of mount were mostly negative from WvW players

Im asking you the massive amount of backlash (massive means many) WvW players.
Since you reworded, and turned a left turn to my question, who are those WvW players that mostly have a negative say about mounts now.
Lets ask them.

Do you want me to quote every words on the comment section to the video you provided or you can read it yourself to prove you are wrong.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Norbe.7630 said:

Im asking you the massive amount of backlash (massive means many) WvW players.
Since you reworded, and turned a left turn to my question, who are those WvW players that mostly have a negative say about mounts now.
Lets ask them.

Do you want me to quote every words on the comment section to the video you provided or you can read it yourself to prove you are wrong.

So you believe that i'm wrong because the backlash aren't as huge as you think? Alright we can be here arguing how "massive" all day but doesn't change the fact that the mount that "blessed" WvW so much that Anet have to nerf it so that it won't instant kill downed players, run faster on your server territory

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norbe.7630 said:

HoT gave us gliding/masteries

PoF gave us mounts/masteries

EoD ..... fishing/masteries

Anet blessed WvW with gliding and a mount.

Give me one good freaking reason on how to integrate fishing in WvW.

An underwater mastery should have given hope to the ever continuous bleeding playerbase mode by making them think of a possibly new mode or map.

Are you not entertained.... Are you not entertained?

I am still entertained since I don't give two dumplings about WvW or PvP in general. I am of the belief not everything has to interact with that game mode. So yes, I am quite content and happy I got a laid back activity even if it only affects PvE open world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ultramex.1506 said:

So you believe that i'm wrong because the backlash aren't as huge as you think? Alright we can be here arguing how "massive" all day but doesn't change the fact that the mount that "blessed" WvW so much that Anet have to nerf it so that it won't instant kill downed players, run faster on your server territory

So thats what you are talking about "massive" backlash? in like 2 years ago threads.

Whats the backlash again on adding mounts? im sorry i just cant understand on what you are saying.

Do they want warclaw to be removed now? the wvw players
or you will still go back in time reminiscing what people said back in those years.

Btw im talking about "blessed" as they added something.
Backlash means what? by the world definition it still means large amount of people who have strong negative say on something.

• Confused 4

10 minutes ago, Doctor Hide.6345 said:

I am still entertained since I don't give two dumplings about WvW or PvP in general. I am of the belief not everything has to interact with that game mode. So yes, I am quite content and happy I got a laid back activity even if it only affects PvE open world.

I get that people prefers one game mode to another and sticks to it. There will be people pleased and there are people that will be not. But all of us will pay for the xpac right, the pleased and the pissed players to support the game they love, what happens when the pissed people hated the game they love now. They leave.

• Confused 3

I get that people prefers one game mode to another and sticks to it. There will be people pleased and there are people that will be not. But all of us will pay for the xpac right, the pleased and the pissed players to support the game they love, what happens when the pissed people hated the game they love now. They leave.

All I am saying is that there is no reason for people get angry at fishing being added when other MMOs have had that feature for years. I am not against each of the modes having things unique to them and just them. Sharing stuff generally leads to nerfs on one end or the other like PvP and PvE balance has shown. I would be totally ok if they ever add IDK aerial bombardment for WvW or something and leave it out of PvE. I just think it is silly this is a hill people choose to fight on when it is just fishing. It's not even combat related. It's just another thing for people to grind and collect like the other mats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Doctor Hide.6345 said:

All I am saying is that there is no reason for people get angry at fishing being added when other MMOs have had that feature for years. I am not against each of the modes having things unique to them and just them. Sharing stuff generally leads to nerfs on one end or the other like PvP and PvE balance has shown. I would be totally ok if they ever add IDK aerial bombardment for WvW or something and leave it out of PvE. I just think it is silly this is a hill people choose to fight on when it is just fishing. It's not even combat related. It's just another thing for people to grind and collect like the other mats.

WvW already had Call of Duty airstrike, where you pull some lever then it sends bombardments.
They didn't give the Battlefield airstrike where you are the airstrike.

You put fishing mode on games that have zero underwater content or 2D games like 200 years ago side scrolling thing.
It makes no sense to add fishing mode to a game where you could swim and fight underwater or collect things. Its much more fun to chase fishes on this game that to sit around a freaking boat and wait for something to come to you.
Newton's apple?

• Confused 4

15 minutes ago, Norbe.7630 said:

So thats what you are talking about "massive" backlash? in like 2 years ago threads.

Whats the backlash again on adding mounts? im sorry i just cant understand on what you are saying.

Do they want warclaw to be removed now? the wvw players
or you will still go back in time reminiscing what people said back in those years.

Btw im talking about "blessed" as they added something.
Backlash means what? by the world definition it still means large amount of people who have strong negative say on something.

And here i was worrying that you might be ignoring my points simply because its in the past, thanks for confirming.

Anet added mount, it caused problem to WvW, but if they remove it would also cause problem so the best they can do is nerf it to the ground, we would still get complains to this day if they didn't fix the problem, logic is strange huh? But i'm sure you still think that "backlash" is non existence because they fixed it
and since you know the definition of backlash, why do you think Warclaw have to be fixed?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ultramex.1506 said:

And here i was worrying that you might be ignoring my points simply because its in the past, thanks for confirming.

Anet added mount, it caused problem to WvW, but if they remove it would also cause problem so the best they can do is nerf it to the ground, we would still get complains to this day if they didn't fix the problem, logic is strange huh? But i'm sure you still think that "backlash" is non existence because they fixed it
and since you know the definition of backlash, why do you think Warclaw have to be fixed?

You do know they had ingame function before on polls right?
did that backlash thing came from that data?

Did they made that poll again, ill repeat, ingame.
They could add the fishing on LW season but on the main xpac, like WTF.

I suggest they make poll Underwater mastery vs Fishing mastery.

Lets bet, how much gold?

Edited by Norbe.7630
  • Confused 5

55 minutes ago, Norbe.7630 said:

You do know they had ingame function before on polls right?
did that backlash thing came from that data?

Did they made that poll again, ill repeat, ingame.
They could add the fishing on LW season but on the main xpac, like WTF.

I suggest they make poll Underwater mastery vs Fishing mastery.

Lets bet, how much gold?

Wow....this left me confused so im just gonna say that mounts were added in LW but only right after xpac HOWEVER no WvW mount on day one until after 2 years, with many fixes to get where warclaw is now thanks to the ahem...backlash (oops sorry i said the word again)

Edited by Ultramex.1506

38 minutes ago, Ultramex.1506 said:

Wow....this left me confused so im just gonna say that mounts were added in LW but only right after xpac HOWEVER no WvW mount on day one until after 2 years, with many fixes to get where warclaw is now thanks to the ahem...backlash (oops sorry i said the word again)

You didn't know there was polls/surveys ingame before?
And mounts were added in LW? 
We playing the same game?
ehem ehem ehem....

• Confused 4

Im talking about general, not specific one or two mount.
Mount system.
Gliding system.
Fishing system?

and in my last reply, im talking about how you think they should have added fishing to LW, but mounts were added in PoF and LW
For this, just look at my first reply

3 hours ago, Ultramex.1506 said:

Well i'm entertained 😃, a laid-back acitivty aint that bad, don't know what else to add that HoT/PoF havent already

This was your first reply right?

So im wondering what system is a freaking fishing gonna do in PvP or WvW, and that could have added instead on a later LW season. The more appropriate system/masteries on xpac release which may or may not be used on ALL gamemodes is underwater overhaul.

You enjoyed laid back thing. I have no quarrel to that. but for the whole universe its boring.
You sit on a chair staring at your screen, then you freaking sit again on boat to fish?
Just thinking about sitting roleplay makes me butt hurt, literally makes my butt hurt, from sitting hours just to watch my toon sit.

Edited by Norbe.7630
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Norbe.7630 said:

This was your first reply right?

So im wondering what system is a freaking fishing gonna do in PvP or WvW, and that could have added instead on a later LW season. The more appropriate system/masteries on xpac release which may or may not be used on ALL gamemodes is underwater overhaul.

You enjoyed laid back thing. I have no quarrel to that. but for the whole universe its boring.
You sit on a chair staring at your screen, then you freaking sit again on boat to fish?
Just thinking about sitting roleplay makes me butt hurt, literally makes my butt hurt, from sitting hours just to watch my toon sit.

Yah, and when you mention mount, I said it make WvW unhealthy until they fixed it but you are forgetting Anet is working on alliance, something that you dont need expansion to use.
Edit: They aslo increase pip award (no repair participation though)

Edited by Ultramex.1506