Really want to like this game

I don’t agree that the game isn’t solo friendly, there’s a lot to do solo compared to most other mmos, but I hope EoD brings more challenging solo-join group content, similar to how FFXIV has a lot of group content that can be joined solo, but you can still enjoy social interactions without dealing with too much elitist behavior. At least that’s been my experience. I think that’s the plan with adding more strike missions (that will hopefully be more active for solo queues), but we’ll see. 

51 minutes ago, Monarc.9726 said:

I don’t agree that the game isn’t solo friendly, there’s a lot to do solo compared to most other mmos, but I hope EoD brings more challenging solo-join group content, similar to how FFXIV has a lot of group content that can be joined solo, but you can still enjoy social interactions without dealing with too much elitist behavior. At least that’s been my experience. I think that’s the plan with adding strike missions (that will hopefully be more active for solo queues), but we’ll see. 

Yea the story mode will be for solo people in the new strikes.

• Confused 1

On 11/22/2021 at 11:06 AM, SaskiaElite.8132 said:

But there is just way too few features and content in this game actually rewards the player. I do really love the art style and how characters look, even though there is no story and/or bound to a paywall I enjoyed the scarlet event back in the day. I just can't get the work the economy in this game, I came back to time to time, there is just too many group content and too few solo things to do. I do not want to create 10 useless alts to get some lumber from a tree or park them there daily. I think what this game fails to do, is solo focused content, not many people can join a guild with people they do not know, nor they should, many guilds are die hard hardcore people kicks people eith a single mistake. I understand this is a MMORPG game but there should be solo content too in acceptable size. From what I see even dungeons behind a DLC and no one doing strikes. plus their rewards are trash, just random boxes chests that gives nothing valuable.

Personally I love the fact gw2 is full of group content, yea it may not be as good as the holy trinity but other mmos have way to many solo features. If you would of brought up balance neglect that I would of agreed to for sure, everything else you brought up is just the opposite for me.

On 11/22/2021 at 11:06 AM, SaskiaElite.8132 said: