Most useful Gemstore Item ?

As others already mentioned a lot depends on the way you play the game and how far your account is progressed.

If you don't have them already and if they are actually available in Belgium, consider buying some of the account upgrade bundles first:

- End of Dragons Preparation Pack

- Account Jump Start

Since both include Black Lion Keys, they might not be available to you though.

A few Bank Tab Expansions and at least one Storage Expander are usually a good idea if you start crafting ascended gear and already collect items for later legendary crafting. Keep in mind that items in bank tabs can be used directly at normal crafting stations unlike items that are stored on alts.

In theory you could avoid buying additional shared inventory slots, if you get a Permanant Bank Access Contract. Sadly that would set you back some 27k gems at the time of writing. 😂

If you play a lot of alts: Shared inventory slots are worth their weight in gold. 

I'm maxed out at 20, but would instantly purchase more if Anet increased the limit cap.  But I play a lot of alts regularly, if you only main 1-2 characters then I guess shared inv. nowhere near as important to you. 

Perma tools useful or are they? >>, my ingame buddy whom has acumulated 8 different sets over the years, says they're his biggest waste fail purchase as he couldn't care less about node farming as its worse than watching paint dry.

Different strokes for different folks.

All depends on your personal playstyle. 

Edited by Gregg.3970

Gathering tools were my first - convenient since I mainly played my main so far. Don't need to care about having replacements with me when doing daily gathering. (Now with other chars not really gathering a lot.)

Salavage-O-Mat - also nice. No need to buy replacements + I put the mystic forge stones from AP chests at the faction provisioner (for token daily) - instead of having to make the mystic salvage kit with 250 uses.

Then of course bank + shared inventory slots I'd say. Storage expander comes only after that ... for most stuff not too much storage is needed. (Mainly the cheap stuff gathers up fast - might be better to sell and buy as needed but I still like to get the expanders.)

Story is good - if you need it. The lounge passes ... don't know. I'm mainly elsewhere (for other reasons and daily routine where I also need to to to home instance - bought the home instance portal stone instead for gathering cause it saves loading screens - don't need to go to the WP and then move into the instance). + I had the pass for Lily of the Elon from Deluxe PoF.

World boss portal device and stuch stuff: Personally I don't need it. Too much other content and I do bosses only if needed for a collection. (Might change though.)

As for the sales (current sale / Black Friday) ... I'd rather wait - if not needed urgently - until Winter/Chrismas and checking out that. Will have more stuff. Maybe higher sales possible for shared inventory (I think they used to be at 30 percent or so - at some of the previous sales). This game gets a lot of sales. Most notably the anniversary sale in August/September.

Edited by Luthan.5236

3 minutes ago, costepj.5120 said:

+ 1 with each expansion.

This only applies to accounts that bought the expansions separately.

If you buy either of the HoT+PoF or the HoT+PoF+EoD bundles, you only get one shared inventory slot per bundle. At the moment there is also no way to purchase the 24th or 25th slot, if one missed out on them.

Depends on whether you play mostly one character or many. I do a combination of both. My main for story, but I repeat it with one or two characters, other for wvw, farm, pvp…

For me, hands down…

1-Bank Tab expansion. At least 3 of these are mandatory if you dont want your alts to pile items in bags.

2- Shared Inv Slot. Up to 3 for me. One for my PoF pass, another for my 9th year cake (free infinite celestial food), the last one for the upcoming…

3- Copper-Fed salvage.

I did also buy certain armor skins, which very kinda expensive but back in the day, not that much as now. 

I find the infinite gathering tools completely overpriced and unnecessary, which require 3 shared slots anyway. Just a convenience, but there are better items out there.

if build/equipment templates were account shared I’d buy them in a flash. Very dirty play via ANet they way they did those. Specially considering how gw1 build system was.