Biggest source of Volatile magic in central tyria?

Other than Silverwastes, Mount Maelstrom, and Diessa Plateau; where are the biggest sources of volatile magic gathering?

Edit:

The purpose is to find the reality rifts that spawn the most volatile magic.

Mainly for the XP.

While the characters are too low level to go into higher level maps.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

Farm Bjora Marches for Eternal Ice Shards and exchange them for LW Season 4 consumable currencies. Requires Karma, as well, though. Luckily, Wintersday is around the corner to get your hands on some good karma.

Edit: OK, it's late here... I missed the part where you said "Central Tyria" My apologies.

Edited by MikeG.6389
  • Like 1

Ok. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.

I'm leveling up three characters that are low level and have no access to other areas, or/and if I do go there, it's almost certain that they get instant death.

Therefore they are limited to Central Tyria.

So, I'm looking for volatile magic rifts that create huge volatile magic spirals, and that I can activate with my skyscale, in order to get both, large amounts of XP, and at the same time gather volatile magic.

Now that the explanation is out of the way.

So far I found a few.

Silverwastes and Mount Maelstrom being the largest.

Then a few others scattered across Charr territories. 

My question was, what other large volatile magic spirals do other players know of to get both large amounts of XP and Volatile Magic.

But it's fine though.

The ones I found so far will do for now.

Thanks anyways.

27 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Ok. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.

I'm leveling up three characters that are low level and have no access to other areas, or/and if I do go there, it's almost certain that they get instant death.

Therefore they are limited to Central Tyria.

So, I'm looking for volatile magic rifts that create huge volatile magic spirals, and that I can activate with my skyscale, in order to get both, large amounts of XP, and at the same time gather volatile magic.

Now that the explanation is out of the way.

So far I found a few.

Silverwastes and Mount Maelstrom being the largest.

Then a few others scattered across Charr territories. 

My question was, what other large volatile magic spirals do other players know of to get both large amounts of XP and Volatile Magic.

But it's fine though.

The ones I found so far will do for now.

Thanks anyways.

You are looking for the Reality rifts.

Full list at

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reality_Rift

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, costepj.5120 said:

For the record, neither Silverwastes nor Mount Maelstrom are low level areas, which is maybe why you got confused responses. If your character is OK going to SW, then they are OK visiting expansion areas.

For the record.

Maybe you don't know, but using the skyscale, you can get to the silverwastes one without any harm of any kind.

Mount Maelstrom, is debatable, but still considered low'ish in comparasing to lvl 80 areas.

Besides, I'm not going straight to mount maelstrom, isn't it?

Hence the question.

• Confused 1
27 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

check the Ruler of the Skies achievement page, or the page for all Reality Rifts.

Thanks bud.

This is the closest I can get to knowing which ones are the largest Reality Rifts... or better saying, which ones spawn the largest volatile magic spirals.

30 minutes ago, costepj.5120 said:

Oh, I just assumed you had other level 80 characters and had already unlocked the LS maps. My bad.

Yes. My dear friend.

But the primary purpose is to gain XP to level up those characters... and gather Volatile magic while doing it.

Only problem with this method is the daily cap, which I think I've reached today.

😛😀