Tea-Chair and forced transformation

Loving the new chair, however it appears Ive attracted a troll that knows how to force me out of the chair everytime I use it.

He uses f to sit on it and then I believe (im not sure) he transforms himself which for some reason transforms me too, forcing me out of the chair and into a transformation that I cannot cancel. 
Not even with photon forge or another transformation. 

This is what the forced transformation looks like. When I switch maps its gone, but when I come back he just sits on my chair again to troll me out of it. Blocking doesnt help sadly.
https://i.imgur.com/z38uO0R.png

Edited by Sleepy cat.7613
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sleepy cat.7613 said:

He uses f to sit on it and then I believe (im not sure) he transforms himself which for some reason transforms me too, forcing me out of the chair and into a transformation that I cannot cancel. 
Not even with photon forge or another transformation.

Oh my! First the waypoint trolling, now this.

Looks like this chair needs some rework. 😂

4 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Oh my! First the waypoint trolling, now this.

Looks like this chair needs some rework. 😂

Its really sad, I dont know the guy but he was on my blocklist for being a jerk to others. Now he targets me for no reason and I cant even use my chair without him homing in on me to force me in some ugly transformation preventing me from sitting back down on the chair.

I really dont mind the waypoint thing cuz random ppl cant just do it to you without consent. But this is done from random ppl who sit on your chair without you having any control of it. 
I dont mind others sitting down, it doesnt affect me, but this bug definitely does.

Edited by Sleepy cat.7613
  • Like 3

Ah, I just stumbled onto this bug myself and was going to report it.

Personally, I'd love this bug IF you could keep people from doing it to you unwillingly. There's some interesting fun potential, so I hope they keep this in mind for the future. But as it is, yeah.... This should be fixed.

Edit: Works with the size changing candies in the valentine box toy as well as potions/tonics, though it drops if the person with the toy puts it away.

Edited by Palador.2170
  • Sad 1

Just had this happen to me.  I think it's fun when other people enjoy tea at my table with me, but then this guy sat down and then used the Endless Miniature Tonic.  This forced us both out of the chairs and I could not change back.  At first I didn't know what happened, so went to my guild hall and came back, and he did it again.  I love this chair, but not this bug. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1