Condition Spams

7 hours ago, Beast Sos.1457 said:

Condi dmg is so much easier to stack. If I'm vsing a firebrand and cleanse the burns, another fat stack of it is coming my way very soon. It doesn't stop. If I'm vsing a DH I can bait out his combos then I don't have to worry for a way longer period of time. Condi is continuous. It doesn't matter if you can do those with condition attacks. They are pointlessin a fight where then opponent just keeps pumping out conditions. You would have to LoS the whole time. How would I fight on point? The intensity of condition dmg ruined the pvp combat 100%. 

Like I said, no good pvp game adds heavey dot dmg. Theres clearly a good reason for that. 

You do know DH LB auto crits for 2k?

7 hours ago, Beast Sos.1457 said:

Condi dmg is so much easier to stack. If I'm vsing a firebrand and cleanse the burns, another fat stack of it is coming my way very soon. It doesn't stop. If I'm vsing a DH I can bait out his combos then I don't have to worry for a way longer period of time. Condi is continuous. It doesn't matter if you can do those with condition attacks. They are pointlessin a fight where then opponent just keeps pumping out conditions. You would have to LoS the whole time. How would I fight on point? The intensity of condition dmg ruined the pvp combat 100%. 

Like I said, no good pvp game adds heavey dot dmg. Theres clearly a good reason for that. 

Shadowpriest and warlocks in WoW.
Sorcs and Reapers in tera.
Almost forgot deadly poison + rupture + garrote on rogue.
Scholars and Summoners in FF14.
Also if you dodge zealots flame and purging flames all the FB has are weak power attacks..

Edited by Genesis.5169

7 hours ago, Genesis.5169 said:

Shadowpriest and warlocks in WoW.
Sorcs and Reapers in tera.
Almost forgot deadly poison + rupture + garrote on rogue.
Scholars and Summoners in FF14.
Also if you dodge zealots flame and purging flames all the FB has are weak power attacks..

"Good pvp game" you literally named the worst games for pvp...Name a good pvp game that does it. Theres none.