[Solved] Chasing Tales: warhorn impossible to complete?

32 minutes ago, hudisgreat.8492 said:

Im just guessing here but, perhaps it only counts the weapon that scores the killing blow. That is, say you are using a sword and focus, and the sword does the damge that finishes off the mob. Perhaps the game only counts that kill towards the sword portion of the achievement. 

Funny, though, that it counted as "wielding" for other off-hand achievements in the Thunderhead Peaks.

3 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Funny, though, that it counted as "wielding" for other off-hand achievements in the Thunderhead Peaks.

If it is tracked like the weapon master achieves then I expect it to only count for killing blows.

You could try and force it by removing your main hand weapon and see what results.  

2 hours ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

If it is tracked like the weapon master achieves then I expect it to only count for killing blows.

That makes no sense, since with the Shield you did not have to deal the killing blow with it.

Edit: I'm believing to think that I might have miscalculated and will give the warhorn another try.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to Chasing Tales: warhorn impossible to complete?
  • Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Solved] Chasing Tales: warhorn impossible to complete?