Lol Anet did you really just copy and paste Bifrost aura?

Cynova.1236

So all this time and work to get this legendary trinket and to literally no surprise... the effect we've earned is just The Bifrost aura...

Wow...

10/10 recycling job as usual Anet XD

*adds to the extensive list for EoD*

Can't wait to see what's recycled next🤣XD hahaha

Edited by Cynova.1236
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 23
  • Sad 4

Should have been a ball like pvp amulet for some consistency...
Sucks to have Conflux floating on one side and nothing on the other :c
A mini dragon or something in it would've been nice.
Personally I'm really not a fan of this aura, doesn't go well with any of my characters...

Now I'm considering the pvp amulet despite hating pvp, just to have some symmetry when having lege trinkets enabled...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I was thinking we were going to get a dragon like the otter, considering the words on the actual thing. It's going to look awful on some of my character set ups but hey ho, at least i don't have to go into pvp. *cheers in vial of salt*

So when do we get an extra effect for my 2nd conflux? Pretty please.

Edited by Dami.5046
  • Confused 3

I'm not a fan of bifrost or bright lights so eh. At least it's not as blinding as the Gen3 Legendaries. It honestly looks like something I'd expect added for a Pride event or support of than anything.

15 minutes ago, Dami.5046 said:

I was thinking we were going to get a dragon like the otter,

That would be cool, I really like the Otter and consider it better than any of the legendary trinkets. I actually expected to not be impressed by the LS amulet and just wanted it so I could have Otter on every equipment set.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Friday.7864 said:

😱 Thank goodness it's not! Those look so silly that I didn't craft them until they finally introduced an option to deactivate their effects.

I like the amulet's aura, and we certainly will be able to choose on which characters we want to display it and on which we don't.

2 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

I actually expected to not be impressed by the LS amulet and just wanted it so I could have Otter on every equipment set.

Too bad infusions are still not shareable across characters.

3 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

How do we even know what it looks like---

Oh, Reddit.  

Nope:

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Pifil.5193 said:

It's a prismatic effect, same general theme but very different to the Bifrost. I like it, it fits the item (Prismatic Champion's Regalia) and I'm looking forward to getting it. Might even be enough to tempt me to make some of the Aurene themed legendaries.

I like the look of the new amulets aura, and I am one of the weirdos that actually liked the (concept art at least) look of the Gen3 legendaries.

what worries me, though, is with this? What is going to be the aura of the the Gen3 legendaries, and will they clash or compliment with the amulet?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cynova.1236 said:

So all this time and work to get this legendary trinket and to literally no surprise... the effect we've earned is just The Bifrost aura...

Wow...

10/10 recycling job as usual Anet XD

*adds to the extensive list for EoD*

Can't wait to see what's recycled next🤣XD hahaha

This doesn't seem to be the same aura. It's similar in theme because it features "rainbow" of colors, but the effect isn't the same.

4 hours ago, Wintermute.5408 said:

Isn't it just idle aura, like what other trinkets have? Hopefuly there is a combat animation too.

Mixed feelings about that, depending on what the combat effect would exactly look like. For example I could use this effect on my characters:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/e/ef/Aurora_stowed.jpg

But I have absolutely no use for the blobs https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Aurora_drawn.jpg (in any combination of 1-3 equipped legendary trinkets) that pop-up in combat, which automatically makes even the idle effect useless/bad to me.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, genjonah.1253 said:

I like the look of the new amulets aura, and I am one of the weirdos that actually liked the (concept art at least) look of the Gen3 legendaries.

what worries me, though, is with this? What is going to be the aura of the the Gen3 legendaries, and will they clash or compliment with the amulet?

That's a good question, I hope they compliment one another but they may clash or the weapon aura may overwhelm the amulet or vice versa. 🤔

I hope they show them together on the December 3 stream.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-end-of-dragons-winter-livestream-broadcast-schedule/

I like the effect but, whatever happened to some neutral themes that fit multiple looks? Balls were perfect because you could apply them to any look and they fit. The prismatic glow doesn't fit everything.

That said, it's going to look great on my Mesmer, Tempest and Berserker so i won't complain. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Kaliwenda.3428 said:

I love the effect of the amulet!  With all those colors, it should match well with lots of different outfits.

It matches none of the edgy Thieves, Revenants and Necros though. Which are the classes I play most, lol.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Friday.7864 said:

Sucks to have Conflux floating on one side and nothing on the other :c
A mini dragon or something in it would've been nice.
Personally I'm really not a fan of this aura, doesn't go well with any of my characters...

Now I'm considering the pvp amulet despite hating pvp, just to have some symmetry when having lege trinkets enabled...

You can hide conflux and get symmetry that way.

• Haha 1