During the GW2's stream yesterday, Rubi specifically referred to this list of retailers.

So judging from that list, while it's available from many outlets, the expansion won't be available from the ArenaNet website. 

There are good deals listed on some QoL items available in the Gem Store, but no mention of a game upgrade there either. So if your region isn't mentioned in that list, then I think you're out of luck this time around.   

11 hours ago, Stelawrat.6589 said:

During the GW2's stream yesterday, Rubi specifically referred to this list of retailers.

So judging from that list, while it's available from many outlets, the expansion won't be available from the ArenaNet website. 

There are good deals listed on some QoL items available in the Gem Store, but no mention of a game upgrade there either. So if your region isn't mentioned in that list, then I think you're out of luck this time around.   

I have been out of luck for a year almost lol. Even the previous prime gaming deals and all the other stuff werent available. Im also curious why dlgamer also isnt associated with this sale. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lefar Thethales.8951 said:

I have been out of luck for a year almost lol. Even the previous prime gaming deals and all the other stuff werent available. Im also curious why dlgamer also isnt associated with this sale. 

I'm not a member of Amazon Prime but a family member is, so I was able to obtain codes from him. Sorry to hear that you missed out on those. 

Re: DLGamer, I wondered about that as well because normally, they offer discounts pretty regularly. Interestingly, shortly after the announcement of EoD, they had a full page devoted to it, including a countdown timer to the release date. Sometime within the last two weeks they took that page down, although they're still affiliated with NCSoft so...? 

So whats the deal with not putting it up for sale on the anet site? You know they would sell more, and its more reliable for everyone. There are a lot of places that cant get any of these sales and that sucks. its fine to have a 3rd party sell your game, but you should also honor it on your site.

• Like 3

I think all European Amazon sites started selling around midnight GMT. Got my first order fulfilled a couple of minutes after.

The Dutch guys started selling around 08:00 CET.

The other European sellers seem to have started around 09:00 CET.

I wish Anet would put GW2 finally on Steam... :classic_cool:

Edited by Sarajiel.5830
updated start times
5 minutes ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

Anyone know if you get multiple codes for buying more than one lot of gems? Or if I bought 2 would I just get one code?

I can only speak for my experience with Amazon, but you get one code per 2k gems. That means multiple codes if you order more.

However you can only order two codes at once, at least here in Europe. I have no idea how many times you can order gems per day though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1