Warrior / Berserker GS build - PvP

usernameisapain.7163

16 minutes ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

That's almost exactly what I use! Great minds think alike.

Only differences:

I take blood reaction over dead or alive

I take signet of fury over endure pain (use immediately to be able to enter berserk whenever I want but hang on to it until an opportune time so I can make use of savage instinct if needed).

I also have found that rune of infiltration gives a little better damage than rune of the eagle, so I use that instead. Both are good though.

• Thanks 1

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEd7lJwSYhMMGJOWPpLPA-zZILjGrgSTB/GA

This is my favorite Core War build. It's pretty good for most matchups but is best for when you anticipate a lot of condi pressure, as it has excellent sustain over time and decent condi cleanse. 

Can run Rune of the Fighter instead of Vampirism for some toughness and additional might generation, but I've found the extra 3k HP that Vampirism offers to be better against the condi-heavy Necro comps I've been seeing in ranked lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEl7lRwwYWsEmJe6X+tfA-z5gfKNqAyUC0rIIghgSHA RR zerker. A bit better in WvW.

Decent against any projectile mfer. Good back to back pressure in close quarters with double skullgrinders. If you want to build condi dmg instead, go for longbow instead of GS, although it needs a bit more tweaking than that.

Idea is: supercharged stunbreaks, so on stunbreak you get -> 2k + heal from Rousing Resilience and Rune of Tempest, +1000 toughness, 3 might stacks, 1 stab stack and the skill effects. Ideally, you'd prefer to maintain DOlly rune cause who doesn't love toughness, but it's good to use it before engagements, whle always maintaining a charge from SiO. Try not to headbutt with Dolly active. 

Headbutting still stuns you but thats shity implementation of the skill. SO to stunbreak never target anyone unless you have Zerker off CD. Against condi, keep away. Despite 2 sigils, discipline and SiO you can easily be bursted. 

2 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEl7lRwwYWsEmJe6X+tfA-z5gfKNqAyUC0rIIghgSHA RR zerker. A bit better in WvW.

Decent against any projectile mfer. Good back to back pressure in close quarters with double skullgrinders. If you want to build condi dmg instead, go for longbow instead of GS, although it needs a bit more tweaking than that.

Idea is: supercharged stunbreaks, so on stunbreak you get -> 2k + heal from Rousing Resilience and Rune of Tempest, +1000 toughness, 3 might stacks, 1 stab stack and the skill effects. Ideally, you'd prefer to maintain DOlly rune cause who doesn't love toughness, but it's good to use it before engagements, whle always maintaining a charge from SiO. Try not to headbutt with Dolly active. 

Headbutting still stuns you but thats shity implementation of the skill. SO to stunbreak never target anyone unless you have Zerker off CD. Against condi, keep away. Despite 2 sigils, discipline and SiO you can easily be bursted. 

This, looks like it could be a lot of fun!

• Like 1