Bladesworn After second Beta POLL

Apolo.5942

Bladesworn Second Beta  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How well do you believe this spec can perform in PVE given its Design/Balance?.(How much do you like it for PVE)

• Good/Like it
    • Average/Meh
    • Bad/Hate it
  2. 2. How well do you believe this spec can perform in PVP given its Design/Balance?.(How much do you like it for PVP)

• Good/Like it
    • Average/Meh
    • Bad/Hate it
  3. 3. How well do you believe this spec can perform in WVW given its Design/Balance?.(How much do you like it for WVW)

• Good/Like it
    • Average/Meh
    • Bad/Hate it

25 minutes ago, anbujackson.9564 said:

Wow that actually looks more enjoyable to play, Im not even kidding. Around 36k dps as banner, power berserker did like a little below 34k? Not sure if I like that to be honest. Its direct competition and I think berserker is a lot more fluid/fun to play imo. Wouldnt want to play bladesworn for the extra 2k damage because berserker can move with all attacks it does and can switch to maces for strong cc, which bladesworn doesnt have at all (except with unyielding dragon, I dont count that as reliable cc source).

But yeah its actually funny how you went from perma gunsaber to no gunsaber at all. 

It's definitely more fun to play than the degenerate Lush Forest powered version from the previous Beta. 

But the fact that it's role completely overlaps with Berserker has been my #1 criticism since the reveal. I think it's completely inevitable that whoever loses the DPS race between Berserker and Bladesworn will never see the light of day again. Not to mention how lots of people who regularly play PVE Warrior were eagerly awaiting new buildcraft diversity with the expac, only to just be playing power DPS for another X number of years. 

27 minutes ago, Ausar.9542 said:

You cant use this for support anymore?

I wanted to do a Shout Healer Bladesworn build

Shout Bladesworn had absolutely 0 chance of seeing play even with old Lush Forest. In PVE you are competing with the absolutely busted support capabilities of other Classes with Warrior's sad support core abilities (since BSW provides none), and in PVP you are competing with Shoutbreaker's immense support capability provided by the Spellbreaker line. 

• Like 2

please don't make polls with 2 things per answer such as good/like it, because Something may perform good but people also hate the way it goes about performing that...

Always keep your polls with a single point per question or you rather delete the credibility of the poll

On a side note, The gunsaber feels nice to use but the dragon trigger does not, for one factor and one factor alone: CHANGE THE kitten DRAGON TRIGGER TO THE BURST BUTTON BASELINE!!!

Edited by Stalima.5490
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

But the fact that it's role completely overlaps with Berserker has been my #1 criticism since the reveal. I think it's completely inevitable that whoever loses the DPS race between Berserker and Bladesworn will never see the light of day again. Not to mention how lots of people who regularly play PVE Warrior were eagerly awaiting new buildcraft diversity with the expac, only to just be playing power DPS for another X number of years. 

It'll probably end up with berserker winning of what was showed ends up being the meta build because it offers more utility for consistent break bars and whatnot and you're not rooted while you do your big damage. Take eles for example they're typically very close to the top of the DPS charts (if not the top) but you don't really see them very often in raids for DPS because they're too squishy and either have to play the raid perfect and not be hit or take utilities/traits/stats to help their survivability which really hurts their DPS so it's easier/faster to play something else.

On 12/2/2021 at 7:40 AM, anbujackson.9564 said:

Wow that actually looks more enjoyable to play, Im not even kidding. Around 36k dps as banner, power berserker did like a little below 34k? Not sure if I like that to be honest. Its direct competition and I think berserker is a lot more fluid/fun to play imo. Wouldnt want to play bladesworn for the extra 2k damage because berserker can move with all attacks it does and can switch to maces for strong cc, which bladesworn doesnt have at all (except with unyielding dragon, I dont count that as reliable cc source).

But yeah its actually funny how you went from perma gunsaber to no gunsaber at all. 

Yeah they need to up the gunsabers damage by quite abit 😂😂 it's not feeling very relevant currently.