[NA] Duo LF Beginner Static for Fractals, Strikes, and Raids | Weekends/Late Nights EST

Kaelani.1792

Hi all! My friend and I are looking for a beginner group that is interested in learning Fractals and Raids! While I have been playing since the beginning of GW2, it has been sporadically so I'm not a veteran to GW2 but I'm also not new MMOs. I have vast experience in raiding, in both WoW and FFXIV!

Classes:

I am looking more toward a healer/support role. Prefer to learn Druid and Scrapper support; even Scourge if that's needed. I still haven't settled on which I enjoy the most but when I do, I am willing to put forth the time and effort to learn well. Also willing to explore dps if the healer/support roles are taken.
My friend plays Condi Staff Mirage.

Availability:

• Late Night: After 12am  EST
  • Weekends: Anytime on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays

If needed, I have both a guild and Discord we can use.

For more information or to talk, contact me in-game via Kaelani.1792 or Discord via Kaelani#1983

Edited by Kaelani.1792

If you'd like some casual help from someone experienced, I'd be down to help on weekends.  I don't play much anymore, but I have intimate knowledge of pretty much every problem-area.   I can fill most missing roles; DPS, Healer, Support etc.  I'm very relaxed most of the time and down to give suggestions, walkthroughs, build-advice -- whatever.  I'll generally just try to let people run T1/T2 organically unless people ask for help or comment as little information as needed to get people through (I don't like overwhelming players).