How i would rework the legend

Scoobaniec.9561

First of the suggested bandaid f3 by community is a huge mistake. Same happened before with weapon swap. Its basically a second legend swap without extra energy upon swap, not to mention its a dead buttom if you dont run new legend.

1. Healing skill. Keep the channel but provide a block for the channel duration. After completing the channel release damage based on the amount of blocked attacks instead. 30cd. Healing increased to Jalis value

2. Nomad advance. Grants fury instead of might. Skill flip for 5seconds to Battle dance after the cast. No more effects allies

3. Scavenge Burst. I would add 3second knockdown. Upon casting flip to tree song for 10seconds

4. Reaven/Awakening r fine. All i would add here is skill flip between uses

5. Spear. Like i mentioned before id add a pull to this ability and remove tormen - its out of place. As for urn just delete it and pretend it never existed. I do have some idea for the animation tho

Drop the urn to create a protective warding ring (yes like guardian hammer 5) blocking incoming projectiles for 5seconds. 

In place of f2 i would add some upkeep but what it would have to do.. honestly idk

But honestly if it was up to me i would just scrap the whole desing along with the "legend" itself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, Kidel.2057 said:

If only this spec looked nice aesthetically...

It's completely carried by the cool dodges. Alliance looks terrible and is still inferior to core stuff. GS is stronger but it's still inferior to core stuff and has boring and recycled animations. 

I dont like the dodge and how it looks like. Its nothing rev alike. Everything in this spec has recycled animations with 0 rev aesthetic anyway. But this is what rev gets. Potato spec. Budget expansion budget elite specs

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I feel like the mechanics are there now and it doesn't need a fundamental rework anymore. It can be fixed with numbers tuning, and maybe an extra boon or condition here and there. I'd suggest adding a Weakness proc and a cc to Greatsword, add a Resolution proc to St. Viktor, and tweak the Ventari grandmaster trait to grant Alacrity on activation of heal skill 6 (with a cooldown).

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

I dont like the dodge and how it looks like. Its nothing rev alike. Everything in this spec has recycled animations with 0 rev aesthetic anyway. But this is what rev gets. Potato spec. Budget expansion budget elite specs

That's a pretty narrow view. Other specs got very cool looking skill animations (see the Virtuoso) or an entirely new toys with multiple animations and attack effects (see Mechanist). Meanwhile Vindicator fails to compete with core Revenant legends both in artwork and in attack animations outside of the dodges. 

And I really don't get the comment about having "0 rev aestetic". That can be said for most elite specs, including Kalla. It's a new spec from Cantha, a new culture across the sea. It makes sense. Anyway, that's just my opinion opposed to yours. We do agree on the fact that everything outside the dodges looks terrible. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2021 at 6:06 PM, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

The damage dodge is pretty cool and strong :) free avoid red zone with sometimes reaching 20k hits, and imo it fits the rev, its way way better than the urn usage ......

Edited by Aeolus.3615