protected phantasms and persistence of memory (zerker shatter virtososo)

Daniel Handler.4816

So I was theorycrafting around psychic reposte and I noticed a synergy involving persistence of memory and protected phantasms to stack aegis on yourself to more readily proc psychic reposte and duelists reversal.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAg+FlVwSYKsLGKm+XmxKA-zZIPkMFB9qAKZKohB

But I think this build probably has too much sustain. What should i cut out?

Everything feels like lateral moves. I think phantasmal blades might be better than duelist reversal.  But mathing out the damage trading potential of regen/quickness vs lauching a blade is a bit tricky. 

Does anyone have any thoughts?

And is anyone else testing out glassy virtuoso builds (gear wise) that make use of active defenses? Ive seen some duelist/illusions/virtuoso shatter builds out there. But I wanted to collect more ideas here.

Edited by Daniel Handler.4816

1 minute ago, Daniel Handler.4816 said:

So I was theorycrafting around psychic reposte and I noticed a synergy involving persistence of memory and protected phantasms to stack aegis on yourself to more readily proc psychic reposte and duelists reversal.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAg+FlVwSYKsLGKm+XmxKA-zZIPkMFB9qAKZKohB

But I think this build probably has too much sustain. What should i cut out?

Everything feels like lateral moves. I think phantasmal blades might be better than duelist reversal.  But mathing out the damage trading potential of regen/quickness vs lauching a blade is a bit tricky. 

Does anyone have any thoughts?

And is anyone else testing out glassy virtuoso builds (gear wise) that make use of active defense?

You're gonna run into the issue that you have too many blades and not enough shatters. At a cap of 5, signet of ether become useless until you can remove your blades. 

1 minute ago, MrAmputatoes.6031 said:

You're gonna run into the issue that you have too many blades and not enough shatters. At a cap of 5, signet of ether become useless until you can remove your blades. 

Yeah, you can refresh shatters with signet of illusions. But maybe escape artist should be phantasmal haste for even more quickness.

Edited by Daniel Handler.4816