I suspect the "problem" is in the UI and not the team-making. My guild is on "Seven Pines" but the objectives say "First Haven" for example. Others in my guild have objectives that say "Seven Pines" and we are on the same map. So this says this is only a UI issue.

EDIT: After I changed maps, every objective on my team changed to Seven Pines (the correct name).

Also, objective colours are wonky. SMC can be blue for example, but the supply depos in SMC can be red at the same time. This again feels like a UI issue.

Also, I no longer see yellow dots on maps, which used to represent locations of guildies.

Edited by Adzekul.3104
  • Like 1

Same here. I selected my guild which is now "Seven Pines", I got stuck in the "Giant's Rise" team together with a small amount of other stragglers. As a consequence, me and the stragglers cant play the content with the people we wanted to play with. Instead we are stuck in a random team.

Amazing fail: My bf (same house, same IP, representing same guild) and I are teamed up when we enter the Beta and are split across different servers.

He on "Grenths Door"

Me on "Titan Staircase"

Still in the same party.

---

My server has a language problem in French, Spanish, English & one language I do not recognize.

Team work is going awesome.

./Start Sarcasm *thumbs up* ./End Sarcasm

• Like 1

same here, some of my guild got in together but also a lot didn't and we all got split across diffrent servers/shards/teams. even with the right guild selected and should be assigned to "first haven" , cannot get out of "grenth's door". Eevryone is also reporting colour/texture issues on their repsective maps etc.  *sigh*. I logged out and reset client 3 times, no difference. queues seem to be behaving in a very haphazard manner, jumping from q36 to 1 then 1 then q reset etc...

• Like 1

Same here. I had my WvW guild selected which is now "Reapers Corridor" but now got stuck with the green Team "Dragons Claw".  Can see however the yellow guild mate dots on the map so I could possibly spy on my "now enemies" and their movement on the map. 🤔🥴

• Like 1

Got in now, seemed to be a problem on map transition - staying on a map (in my case Auric Basin) while queued still works.

Teams are messed up, though - I chose a specific guild as my WvW guild before the event, and still I am not assigned to that guild's team (Skrittsburgh) but the team of a different guild I am not even representing (Fortune's Vale).

Hey dear GW2-Team,

I have some problems with the matchup assignment too.

Today I chose the guild "Send Help Plz [LOST]" as the WvW-guild (this is guild 3 in my accounts guild panel), shortly after the reset.
I hadn't chosen a WvW-guild before.
The guild is in the "Seven Pines" alliance/ team.  At that time I could see the Seven Pines alliances/ team in the Mist War tab of my World vs. World window. I think I could see Seven Pines Borderlands from the Armistice Bastion.

I joind the ebg queue and than went to the green borderland per teleporter. At that time I was already in a red team. "Seven Pines" is blue and was most of the time. But I have one guild mate that says for some seconds "Seven Pines" was red.

At the latest when I finally traveled to ebg I was placed in another matchup and in the alliance/ team "Grenth's Door" that is assigned to the guild "Deutschsprachige Community 2 [DC]" that is in the second slot of my accounts guild panel.

I think I represented the guild in the first slot of my accounts guild panel at the time I chose the WvW-guild (that is my "private" guild "Noob Test Group [NTG]").

Maybe Im wrong, but I think I first had seen "Reaper's Corridor" in the matchup with "Seven Pines", but now "Reaper's Corridor" is in the new matchup I'm in.

Maybe this can help a bit.

I hope you can have some fun too with this amazing game
Thank you and take care

Ashreen

Edited by Ashreen Destemas.6840

it feels like nothing really changed compared to the first beta. and im really wondering why the beta didnt end again after two hours.

1. lots of people that chose the same alliance, arent on the same "server"

2. some are seemingly at least in the same matchup, but when we joined the same map, that person was in another instance of the map.

that really sounds like the same problems of beta 1.

so hopefully this feedback will help to fix those problems

Edited by Nimon.7840

7 minutes ago, HazyDaisy.4107 said:

If they shut the beta down again before NA gets to experience the problems, then I propose next beta starts with NA reset.

Yes please.  Was utterly confused as to what was going on then realized EU resets earlier than NA.  

I say if it isn't actively crashing WvW then let NA experience it too as more feedback is always good.  

Eternal Battlegrounds seem to give the right server. If you move to the borderlands you are moved to another server,colours of objectives are wrong and captures are called to old server names.+It looks like 2 or more wvw-programs are running at the same time messing each other up.If you cant fix it soon plz end this beta run and prepare for a new 1.On borderlands im on a different server according to game but i get the pips from the color i should be on,guildpanel says im on mogoloo(green),eb says im on mogoloo(green) but borderlands say im on skrittsburg(blue) but i stay green and get the pips for that(green is silent woods server)

i.e. get ready for a crash ^^

Edited by kruimeltje.5981

Another UI bug I found ...

My main account (Desolation) was assigned to Seven Pines. No issues. But on my ALT account, assigned to Dragon's Claw (Vabbi before the beta test), I often see the Seven Pines match-up. The World Restructuring tab says I am assigned to Dragon's Claw, and I played in that matchup earlier today. But now when I check the WvW UI (the "B" menu) is shows the Seven Pines matchup data (Seven Pines vs Giant's Rise vs Moogooloo).

Indeed this happened earlier today when I first logged onto my alt account for dailies, and I noticed the double loading screen for WvW ... the one you get when you are redirected, like away from a waypoint that has suddenly become contested. Now, I was correctly redirected to the Dragon's Claw match, but the game initially sent me to the Seven Pines match before correcting (or so it seems).

To be clear, on this alt account I am a guild-less random player (if this matters) whereas on my main account I chose a guild before the deadline [ALL].

Edited by Adzekul.3104