WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

•    Your assigned team : Bosques silenciosos (Silent forests) - Green
•    Your original home shard : Baruch Bay
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: None due i didn't joined the game since some days ago.
•    A description of the issue: My clan [GOLD] is on Puerta de grenth(Grenth's door) Red team. Vs Garra de dragón(Dragon´s claw?)- Green y Pasillo del segador(Don't know the English name) - Blue

Please change me to be able to raid with them. They need me, I need them.

Peace and love to everyone. Enjoy the holidays! 🙂

Edited by martynz.5619

23 hours ago, Josh Davis.7865 said:

•    Your assigned team: Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard: Whiteside ridge
•    The name of the WvW guild: Envoys of the Lost
•    A description of the issue:

Turning game off and on again didnt work.

I thought maybe its just a display bug so i tried to join my guild anyway but turned out not to be the case

•    Your assigned team: Silent Forests (Bosques Silenciosos)
•    Your original home shard: Baruch Bay
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Guild Wars Roamers [RoA]
•    A description of the issue: wrong team.

Like many here problems are part of the norm it seems!

Ok, where do we start to give feedback!

First another poorly design information to restructuring is rolled out. Then an even more poorly design of implementation of the role out. 

Guild selected for the assignment weeks in advance by most in guilds for the WVW! 

Most had the right assignment but not the same 3 colored worlds to go in to. 

If i go to my guild hall and look at the WVW panel i have different option again wow this is really screwed up!

Selected the one for the option best suited. 

Ques that started at 29 then waited over an hour down to 5 and then back to 29 this happened 4 times. 

Then finally in fun begins, in squad great wait no on to be seen on any land. They are nearly all on different lands. 

So join a squad that is on the land i am on and this is where the issues really start. 

Do you understand that many people do not speak English and are from different countries. You have made cross language barriers that are  a joke. 

No the real issues, The larger guilds that have 50+ constantly in WVW are just over running all in the area. We had a team today of about 10 on our area and where swamped with teams of 50-150+  of the other two, hitting us from front sides and back. 

Now we fully understand it is difficult thing to try to sort out but seriously this is the worst way of achieving it. The balance is totally out of order and not a possible match. 

Why not go to a faction system that the guild aligns to and then you can play as you wish with who you wish. Or is this just an american idea of no one else plays the game? I mean it seems you play the game but have a more insightful understanding of what you think is best as do many others think it is best there way! 

But what you have created here is a totally despondent player base that from the content of the chat messages has left most in a disheartened attitude to the game. 

Most of the issues with the game was that people from different regions or areas where on at different times and all would come on and take the map then move to the next map and then the others do the same 3 or 4 times a day with random extra taking what they could. 

Yes it was an issue but you made it that way not the people and now you have made it to a complete joke where only the large guides are having any chance of wining or surviving. 

No one has time to build siege when you are against these giant guilds or groups, so either do away with completely or make it automatic when outnumbered. Try to come and join a small guide and play with them for a week or so to see the way it plays or is forced to. 

This is the start of the end for many WVW players if you implement this type of rubbish, strong words but someone has to speak up from all size of guides not just the giants that get all they want the way they want.

Do not get me wrong, GW2 is the only game I play and WVW is a part of my game play but I am so feed up with only seeing giant guilds outnumbering and wiping all the others, and every restructure has been appalling. 

If you had made it in to a faction system where your guild says we support this faction then a point system may have been a better way. 

You need to rethink this restructure and to be honest do the same as last time stop it early because most are not able or willing to play in a poorly and ill conceived play style that you have shown is your response it is not good for the majority of players. Most feel lost and despondent.

A player that cares!

Edited by Hell and Back.5170
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

•    Your assigned team : Skrittsburgh
•    Your original home shard : Dragonbrand
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: [VIP] Vengeance is Perfect
•    A description of the issue: Wrong team, should be put into Thornwatch

Edited by Komek.4920
Explained more detail of the description issue.

•    Assigned team: Reapers Corridor

•    Your original home shard : Darkhaven

•    The name of the WvW guild selected : BattleToads [bTd]

•    A description of the issue: i was placed in the right team originally (first haven) then after about 2 hours we swapped from EBG to a borderlands and i got put on reapers corridor after loading the map.

•    Your assigned team : Skrittsburgh
•    Your original home shard : Elona Reach
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Mystic Moon Of Night Experience [MMO]
•    A description of the issue: I was placed in the right team (Dragon's Claw) but was suddenly switched to Skrittsburgh

Edited by Schnitzelweck.7690

Your assigned team: Dragonfall (I think), now got switched to Moogooloo
•    Your original home shard: Kaineng
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Wàvy [Wavy] was auto selected, wanted to be with "Ded and Wavy [Davy]", which is on Stonefall.
•    A description of the issue: Placed on wrong team, then placed on very wrong team because neither guild I'm in is connected to Moogooloo. Other people in the guild who also got placed on the Wavy alliance were on different teams on the same map.

Edit: Still not fixed. Will edit this when (and if) it's ever fixed.

edit2: still not fixed

Edited by corion.5029
info

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu):

First Haven on reset today Grenth's Door

•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate);

Vabbi

•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was       selected before last night’s deadline: 

Nosferatus Asylum [KISS] yes just before reset

last night on reset everything was correct i loaded in on the correct team, tonight i log in and       i'm on Grenth's Door

Edited by crug.9083

•    Assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Anvil Rock
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: El Saco Regordete [saco] guild was selected on Wednesday and confirmed before reset.
•    A description of the issue: Chose my WvW Restructuring guild on Wednesday and confirmed that it was still selected just before reset. Had other obligations and didn't login until later and was no longer set to the same WvW guild in the BETA menu.

•    Assigned team: Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Ferguson's Crossing
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Evolution of Chaos [Evol]
•    A description of the issue: Teams are not showing up properly. Instead of Thornwatch, Dragon's Claw, and Griffonfall, when I go to the WvW UI it shows Titan's Staircase, Phoenix Dawn, and Seven Pines. 

- Another issue: The Spirtholme on blue borderlands appeared to be captured by green, but when I got there, all the NPCs were friendly. 

If you’re experiencing issues with the system, please respond back to this thread with the following information:
•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Stormfall
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Ehmery Bay
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Shield of Faith [SoF]

Note: the i is a special i... I do not know the code for it

I logged onto a different "character" that I have not WvWed with. Note: my main WvW character shows the right information and I selected my status on December 1st.

Question: are things being done per character or is it account wide?

My assumption is that that maybe teams have not been applied account wide, but rather on "active wvw characters slots only". This is how I see it... My account as a whole should be seen as a "whole object" rather than splitting it up into "active character slots." While I was not planning on WvWing with the character I had selected I was just curious to see if the displayed data was consistent. My guild tried to do a WvW event today as we do weekly and many people seemed to have a issue with the wrong teams showing.

Edited by ZeroTheRuler.7415

Assigned Team: Phoenix Dawn

Your Original Home Shard: Ruins of Surmia

Guild Selected: We Come From Shadows [Wcfs]

Issue in Detail:

Sometimes being assigned Titan's Staircase in a match vs First Haven and Griffonfall when I should assigned Phoenix Dawn vs Skrittsburgh and Silent Woods instead.

Edited by Wibbs.3769
Additional info

Do you understand that many people do not speak English and are from different countries.

Please, return the servers and fix the world, including what you want but do not touch the servers. They were fine, each person played in the community they chose, in related world and languages.

Why not go to a faction system that the guild aligns to and then you can play as you wish with who you wish. Do not get me wrong, GW2 is the only game I play and WVW is a part of my game play.

If you had made it in to a faction system where your guild says we support this faction then a point system may have been a better way.

What is the original purpose of this?  Destroy non-English speaking servers?  When choosing a server, the one that best suits the needs (language, clans, etc.) is chosen.  You have a lot of things to improve (maps, relink, performance, reward systems, migrating to another server because someone wants it and not because of obligation etc) and yet you have decided to destroy the servers.  Because?  These days playing with this nonsense if you speak in a language other than English I receive insults, that is, I am in a game where I am offered a server related to my needs, but nevertheless you are forcing people to play something that do not want.  If you wanted to destroy the sercidores in other languages, congratulations.

Edited by Nienor.8619
Complete the post
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

•    Your assigned team: Phoenix Dawn
•    Your original home shard: Devona Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Leather And Lace Vanguard [LLVG]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed in wrong team Phoenix Dawn  intead Skrittsburgh

Edited by Chidori.6479