WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

Your assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Dzagonur
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline:

The Gravedigger [XXX] - was not selected before deadline
•    A description of the issue: Need to be on Giant's Rise with [XXX], but I'm on First Haven

Thanks! 

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate) IoJanthir
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Storm Dragon Slayers, selected sunday 3/5
•    A description of the issue: I should be in skrittsburgh

•    Your assigned team : First Haven
•    Your original home shard : Sanctum of Rall
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Adventures in the Myst [Myst]. Checked the box prior to the reset for my team to be Myst.
•    A description of the issue: Wrongly placed onto First Haven despite Myst being paired with Sanctum of Rall.

•    Assigned team: Giant's rise
•    Your original home shard: Sorrow furnace
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Didn't have one selected
•    A description of the issue: selected manually Seven pines after deadline but i got moved automatically to Giant's rise a day after.

Edited by Devitto.1269
Wrong server

Assigned team: Moogooloo

Home shard:  Northern shiverpeaks

Name of guild selected:  [EBG]

A description of the issue:  I've been placed into the wrong team.  put into Moogooloo but should be in Stonefall with the rest of my team.  I am sure that I selected EBG and had it checkmarked in the WVW alliance panel prior to beta start. 

20 minutes ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

Third day into Beta. on Moogooloo

I have never been in a team this dead.
There is zero activities  when I log in half an hour ago.
Why did you think I should be move to a team with literally nothing to do? 

Moogooloo is currently still in the lead and has been dominating the matchup all weekend. For even more perspective, the've won 15 skirmishes, the other two 9 and 6.

What should you do? Well in an ideal world you'd move up a tier and face more challenging opponents but since this test is only a week that wont happen. Poor thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Moogooloo is currently still in the lead and has been dominating the matchup all weekend. For even more perspective, the've won 15 skirmishes, the other two 9 and 6.

What should you do? Well in an ideal world you'd move up a tier and face more challenging opponents but since this test is only a week that wont happen. Poor thing.

Pretty sure the intent of this thread and anyone posting in it has nothing to do with wanting to be on a "winning world."

Edited by Blastoise.6273
  • Like 4

•    Phoenix Dawn
•    Dragonbrand
•    Vengeance is Pain [ViP]
•    Now, I do understand Alliances is not yet enabled, but I felt that Our Guild's negative experience should be shared. ViP is a Five Guild Alliance with 2450+ Members that frequently plays all content, and a good number of us play together in world vs world each week. For this Beta, our five guilds have been scattered across four different servers resulting in many friends that are unable to play with each other. It is my understanding that the the system was to try to put people that frequently play together, and keep them playing together if possible and it seems to be a dramatic failure, resulting in a lot of unhappy players and making it very difficult to participate in this beta test in any meaningful way. This is quite disappointing for myself as I have been looking forward to the move to the alliance system for several years. I am just glad this is just for one week and I really do hope you get the Information you need to get the system up and running correctly. I just really felt it was important to share our negative experiance as what is the point of this new system if all it does is divide existing communities that just want to play together.

Thanks for reading my feedback.

4 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

I have never been in a team this dead.
There is zero activities  when I log in half an hour ago.

You posted at 6:50. Half an hour before your post was Monday morning 06:20 CET and you are on EU server/team.

My guess is: Most servers are dead Monday morning 6:20, because most players have to go to work/school and the other players sleep a little longer.

On which server were/are you, that had/has its prime time on weekdays in the very early morning?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Blastoise.6273 said:

Pretty sure the intent of this thread and anyone posting in it has nothing to do with wanting to be on a "winning world."

Its not about winning but about the statement "I have never been in a team this dead." and the fact that a server/team/world is not really dead, if it's is still in the first place in the matchup.

Edited by Zok.4956

•    Your assigned team: Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard: Eredon Terrace
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: World Roamers Alliance [RaGe]. I selected it before last night’s deadline
•    A description of the issue: Although I selected [RaGe] as my WvW guild before the deadline, I was not assigned to the team Seven Pines. I was assigned to the team Griffonfall which is not affiliated with any of my guilds. I would like to be reassigned to Seven Pines. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Zok.4956 said:

You posted at 6:50. Half an hour before your post was Monday morning 06:20 CET and you are on EU server/team.

My guess is: Most servers are dead Monday morning 6:20, because most players have to go to work/school and the other players sleep a little longer.

On which server were/are you, that had/has its prime time on weekdays in the very early morning?

alot of us on NA have been stuck on this EU time server ,maybe thats what they mean by dead time.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:45 AM, Nymthalas.4019 said:

•    Your assigned team : First Haven
•    Your original home shard : Black Tide
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Sombras de Cantha
•    A description of the issue: I am supposed to be placed in First Haven but now WvW screen shows me as Seven Pines, and there also when you take camps it takes like more tahn 30secs / 1 min to flip color after capping (Sometimes i see structures with wrong team assigned in map for at least more than 5 min, maybe 15 ), I have seen it happen with structures i take and with someone elses. Changed from BL and got back to First Haven, as soon as i go to HBL game switches me to seven pines, and gets structures team bug, so there is a tower ingame i see green, and in map i see it blue (my color is blue), as it is green i can not fly.

It gets even better im at ebg im first haven with 145 victory points, change to gbl i get changed to seven pines with 133 victory points. In GBL as seven pines im assigned blue color, so we go and take a green camp, and it switches color, but to red, no red in sight, and npc were ours (blue).

Edited by Nymthalas.4019

Your assigned team: Fortune´s Vale

Your original home shard: Baruch Bay

The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu if it was selected before last night´s deadline: Aliance Autismo Mongolia (AUT)

A description of the issue: Placed on the wrong Alliance/Server

•    Assigned team: Giant's Rise

•    Your original home shard: Blacktide

•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Holy Inquisition [HI]

•    A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team, put in Giant's Rise but should be in Dragon's Claw.

Your assigned team: Phoenix dawn
•    Your original home shard: Augury rock
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline:

Amicalement vôtre [AV] - was selected before deadline
•    A description of the issue: Need to be on Dragon's claw with [AV], but I'm on Phoenix dawn