WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

Your assigned team : Dragon's Claw

•    Your original home shard: Gates of Madness
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Get Fresh Crew [GFC], selected before last night's deadline
•    A description of the issue: I had the guild I wanted selected in the World Restructuring tab prior to reset. I got the "Access Denied" prompt when trying to enter a map. I went back to the World Restructuring team tab, selected Giant's Rise, then loaded into a WvW map and the team I am assigned to is Dragon's Claw. My guild is on Giant's Rise.

Edited by Goldie.9613

Assigned Team: Thornwatch

Name of selected guild: Beta Alliance Guild [BAG]

Date selected: Wednesday December 1st

Description: I was assigned to the wrong team. I selected my guild in the menu multiple days before. Relogging doesn't seem to fix anything. Originally, I had joined on the correct side, and then was reloaded onto a different shard within a second.  The hotfix approximately 5 or so minutes ago didn't fix this issue. I was put into the shard with the guild located on the first row of the selection page, yet this was not the guild selected. 

Edit: fixed, thank you!

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard Devona's Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: A Rose Wearing Sox [RoX], Selected before the deadline, and still selected currently
•    A description of the issue: Assigned to Giant's Rise team instead of on Titan's Staircase with the rest of my guild. This was not fixed with the WvW fix reset

Edited by Eternitystarx.4019

•    Assigned team: Dragon's Claw
•    Your original home shard: Yak's Bend
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Nightmare's Bane [BANE]. I picked BANE before the last beta and never changed it. It was checked correctly as of yesterday.
•    A description of the issue: I should be in Seven Pines

Edited by Roonil Wazlib.6295

• •    Your assigned team  - First Haven
    •    Your original home shard - Maguuma 
    •    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: - Company of Traveling Heroes (CTH), it was selected
    •    A description of the issue: I am on the wrong world for CTH, but I am on the world for a guild that I did not select

•    Your assigned team  - Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard - Blackgate?
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: - Fellowship of the Apocalypse [KOIN], selected earlier in the week.
•    A description of the issue: KOIN on Phoenix Dawn

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Fort Aspenwood
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Homies With An Extra Chromie [XY]
•    A description of the issue: I should be sorted into Seven Pines but got sorted into Griffonfall instead, was repping XY on my WvW toons. Selected XY as my beta alliance guild before the deadline according to guild roster timing.  IDK if its a coincidence but I got sorted into the Team that is listed in my first guild slot.

Edited by noth.7064

•    Your assigned team: Stonefall
•    Your original home shard: Jade Quarry
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: My Five Hundred Pound Alliance [XXXL] (before deadline)
•    A description of the issue: Placed on a wrong team, should have been Moogooloo instead of Stonefall. 

•    Your original home shard: kaineng
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Dead And Wavy{Davy]
•    A description of the issue: different borderland names, not in the same alliance

Edited by lucas.4069

•    Your assigned team: Moogooloo
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Tarnished Coast
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Plz No Bully [PLZ]
•    A description of the issue: Not paired with the correct team. [PLZ]'s assigned team is Thornwatch.

You assigned team: Moogooloo
Home Shard: Maguuma

WvW guild: Debauchery Tea Pârty [Tea]

A description of the issue: I waited until well after reset to check my WvW assignment (about 6:45 pm) It wasn't showing me as belonging to a team. I definitely selected my guild before the deadline. WvW menu said i needed to join my team. I clicked the join team button and it did not place me with my guild. 

1. logged in to find the check on my guild was gone. After setting it on Tuesday and checking on Wednesday. Selected my team based on where the rest of MY Guild went and ended up in a long queue.

2 After the reset of WvW by Anet, ended up in a long queue. When the queue popped and i clicked to travel, i ended up at the end of the queue (30).

3 Several people in My Guild had the same experience, others got DC'd and long queues.

It will be week before i play again, at least.

Hope my guild of 300 stay.

•    Assigned team: Giant's Rise 
•    Your original home shard: Isle of Janthir
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last
     night’s deadline:
     Beta Alliance Guild [BAG]; selected on Tuesday
•    A description of the issue:
     Not matched in the selected Alliance Guild, which should been on Phoenix Dawn.

Your assigned team: Phoenix Dawn
•    Your original home shard: Yak's Bend
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Angry Intent [AI] - Selected in the World Restructuring menu on ~December 1st, 2021.
•    A description of the issue: After the WvW reset hot fix, I tried joining blue borderlands (Titan's Staircase) but was placed in queue. When my queue popped, I selected "travel", but was placed back in the queue (position #24).

•    Current Assigned Team: First Haven

•    Your Original Home Shard: Sanctum of Rall

•    Name of WvW Guild Selected: My Five Hundred Pound Alliance [XXXL] (selected before the deadline posted)

•    A Description of the Issue: I was placed in First Haven when I should have been placed in Moogooloo. First Haven is associated with a different guild I'm in, but never checked that box (Adventures In The Myst [Myst])

Edited by gungnir.7320
more info

•    Assigned team: Stonefall? Except it kept flipping back and forth the Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard: Kaineng
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last
     night’s deadline:
     Davy (beta), selected Wednesday
•    A description of the issue:
    Queues popped and reset several times
A blue keep appeared as red on the map
Error messages trying to enter WVW from Armistice Bastion
Error messages trying to move to eotm from WVW map
Significant skill lag

My partner and I both got sorted correctly, but he got hit with the UI thing where the team scores aren't matching the actual team he's on. I popped over here because I noticed the team match-up showing for him is the set including the team one of his other guilds got put into. I thought that info might help narrow down the bug, in case it's a consistent trend.

Current Assigned Team:  Who cares?... you certainly don't
Original Home: JQ:

Today you look a long time customer,  and passionate fan of this game and seperated him from his friends and left him unable to play the game mode with them on a friday night.

Words cannot express how upset I am right now.

You have really hurt my interest in the game.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

•    Your assigned team: First Haven

•    Your original home shard: Fort Aspenwood

•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Homies With An Extra Chromie [XY] (They are in Seven Pines) and it was selected before the deadline.

•    A description of the issue: Upon loading into red bl, I found myself assigned to First Haven instead of Seven Pines, despite having the check mark on the proper guild in the beta tab. I don't know if this is a coincidence but my first guild slot that I did not rep for wvw has First Haven assigned to it.

•    Your original home shard: kaineng
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Dead And Wavy{Davy]
•    A description of the issue: different borderland names, not in the same alliance

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Dragon's Claw
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Devona's Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: A Rose Wearing Sox [RoX]
•    A description of the issue: I was placed in the wrong team. My guild was put in Titan's Staircase but I was assigned to Dragon's Claw. 

FIXED. I'm now in the correct team. THANK YOU.

Edited by kanderous.7512
FIXED

Your assigned team : Giant Rise
•    Your original home shard : Devona's Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: A Rose Wearing Sox [RoX]
•    A description of the issue: I was placed in the wrong team. My guild was put in Titan's Staircase but I was assigned to Giant Rise