WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

41 minutes ago, noth.7064 said:

They've been announcing the alliance feature for 4 years, directly on guildwars2.com and the embedded news in the game launcher.

There is no mention of this beta in the embedded news in the game launcher. At the moment the embedded news goes back to OCT 21 and none of the items mentioned the WvW beta. There is a lot of info about EoD, nothing about WvW.

I knew that this beta was coming sometime soon, didn't realised it was this week. I play WvW daily for 30 minutes to 1 hour. I read the news about the previous beta and what went wrong. I know the alliance feature is talked about for many years. I still didn't know (realised) the beta was this week and that I had to do something. There were several ways to inform (casual) players in-game that the beat was going to start, ArenaNet choose not to use any of them. So some players are not happy, I understand them.

• Like 5

Assigned team: Reaper's Corridor

Your original home shard: Fissure of Woe

The name of the WvW guild selected: Incomplete Demon [Dmon]

A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team, please placed on Skrittsburgh instead of  Reaper's Corridor.

Edited by Huahua.7942

Seems to work better than last time... but for eu one big thing.... anet promissed from the beginning we could choose wich language the guild would prefer to be linked to... and before bashing starts... in eu not all ppl learn english and all the dickheads could stopp before writing how ez learning languages is for them... its not for all.. some are more math/science ppl and so we had hard issues when spanish/french/german players without english played in team and even if all tried it didnt worked out well... So pls remember the promissed you gave us ... its hard enough how long anets "test" of linking different languages is now continued without any question how it is for ppl choosen their server cause they only understand that language ^^ For our smaller guilds we want for next beta our allis with us... cause running against our mates and against 60+ guilds with a server that had largest group yesterday of 25 isnt as funny... but we are happy only some of us got matched to another server than choosen... maybe next time it will work out 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Silent Woods
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Piken
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: I was tagged "All In Squadron" (AIS) in the World Restructuring Menu
•    A description of the issue: I forgot to tag Amicalement Vôtre (AV) before reset in the World Restructuring Menu, now guildees are on Dragon's Claw and I would like to join them.

•    assigned team: Moogooloo (not me)
•    home shard: Fissure of Woe
•    WvW guild: Didn't choose any of them
•    A description of the issue: Random team selected by system, I want to change my team

•    assigned team: 
•    home shard: 
•    WvW guild: 
•    A description of the issue

Edited by Tamaskil.9841

Hello,

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Phoenix Dawn.
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Underworld. 
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: None. 
•    A description of the issue: Seems I was not very active in game when we had to select the team and I missed the opportunity. However, even that I did not choose any time was placed into a random one, Phoenix Dawn, of which none of my guilds were in. 

can you please fix my assigned team to Stonefall? 

Thank you in advance,

•    Your assigned team: Griffonfall
•    Your original home shard: Vizunah Square [FR]
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Your Secret Is Safe With The [NSA]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed in the wrong team, I should've been placed with Moogooloo. In in the meanwhile you've changed my guild to Reaper's Corridor aswell? But I'm still on Griffonfall, even after this post. 

PS: People in squad show a green dot instead of a blue one, unless they're in the same guild as you.

Edited by neyehrev.3829

Hi, I was late to select my guild for the alliances. At the start of the beta thought I could select any of the worlds so I chose same as a friend I'd usually roam/command with. Now been placed in a different match. Understand it was my own fault, but if maybe we could get put back on the same match.

Original choice: Moogooloo, now placed in Dragons Claw

Home shard: Vabbi

Selected guild: PWNY (Moogooloo)

Their choice: Moogooloo, now placed in Fortunes Vale

Their Home shard: Vabbi

Their selected guild: PWNY (Moogooloo)

Clam down this is for testing. Anet needs the data for investigating the problems.

Big problems now: Mates are landed in different teams, even when they assigned it correctly.

The Language Problem in EU. Anet should make it so that Germans are more matched with other german Alliances & Players (Randoms). Same with French speakers. Baruch ye is a special thing, i do not know a solution.

Minimap is bugged also claims.

• Like 1

Team is now correct for me, thank you.

Biggest issue I see in EU is the language as stated before. The mixing does not work well.

Oh, and a minor bug: If a team takes an Objective, the messages still state the old server names instead of the team name (e.g. Phoenix Dawn captures Redlake, message says Ring of Fire captured Redlake).

Edited by Hadesengel.2980

It's quite frustrating to me that as a casual player, I end up in a completely different team as opposed to everyone in the server WvW community guild I selected. Sure,  they might have selected their respective hardcore WvW guild, but with so many of them also in the community guild, I would expect to atleast end up in one of the teams heavily featured on that guild roster, as opposed to a bunch of complete strangers.

• Like 1

•    Your assigned team: Titan's Staircase
•    Your original home shard: Sea of Sorrow
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: A Rose Wearing SoX [RoX]
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Skrittsburgh instead of Titan's Staircase

Edited by Crosis.7140

•    Assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Dzagonur
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Mortiferus Silentium [MS]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team, put in Giant's Rise but should be in Grenth's Door. Was at Reset on Grenth's Door 

Edited by Watertyran.9038

•    Assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Devonas Rest
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: A Rose Wearing Sox [RoX]
•    A description of the issue: I was originally set to the correct shard with the rest of the guild when I played at reset last night (on Titan's Staircase), but when I logged in this morning I am now on Giant's Rise. Could I please be moved back to Titan's Staircase?

Assigned team: Giant's Rise
Your original home shard: Yak's Bend
The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night's deadline: Mute Gang [Mute]. Selected after deadline
A description of the issue: My guild was automatically assigned to Giant's Rise, and I would like to transfer to Titan's Staircase.