Need advise on selecting a class that plays like Staff/Staff Mirage

Mage Prime.9417

Hi there, 

As the title say, I'm looking for a condition profession like Staff/Staff mirage. 

In particular, I'm looking for a profession that has the ability to be modified in complexity. 

Since Staff/Staff mirage has options to be built as a 2-3 button rotation or a more robust one. 

thanks!

On 12/3/2021 at 6:54 PM, Mage Prime.9417 said:

Hi there, 

As the title say, I'm looking for a condition profession like Staff/Staff mirage. 

In particular, I'm looking for a profession that has the ability to be modified in complexity. 

Since Staff/Staff mirage has options to be built as a 2-3 button rotation or a more robust one. 

thanks!

I don't think anything is as faceroll as staff mirage.  2 button rotations don't work for most classes.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, Mage Prime.9417 said:

Hi there, 

thanks!

Dodge off cool down but at 1 second intervals since you will skip the ambush. 

You want to distort with 3 clones right away so you can use the mirrors for more ambushes. Just don't hit staff two when you build your first 3 clones since that mirror will spawn to far from the group. 

Run Signet of Inspiration and hit that off cool down but try time it with protection buffs so you have keep that stack going. 

Staff mirage is amazing and can spam most buffs in the game with tons of aegis. People say ren is better but I disagree.