Teams Changing NA

2 hours ago, WannaB.8107 said:

wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt the fact that we switched to fight one of my other guilds. and i didnt even become the same color as them. i was blue and we wanted to fight red and boom now im green. 

It's not a bug it's the new format. Welcome to the WvW  Twister game mode 😂

4 hours ago, WannaB.8107 said:

i have literally been skritsburgh all night then i switch maps and now im moogooloo. 

I selected Skritsburgh (blue) correctly and have been Skritsburgh for 2 hours. But after relog I became Reaper's Corridor (red) and all my guild members are now my enemies :(

• Haha 1

I was invited to my Alliance guild [BAG] who is in Phoenix Dawn the day before. I was representing them 15hrs before WvW Beta Reset and I get put into one of our Main Alliances [Grim]'s team who is in First Haven. Now I'm in an alliance world without my Squad and no Commander and now I'm a random to most.  Put in a request ticket to support. I get an email from them saying "We don't work on that; we don't know how to do that. Submit to Forum or request bug ticket" Like what you can't send it forward? Delete this BETA crap. 

Edited by RosieVixen.5237

17 hours ago, RosieVixen.5237 said:

I was invited to my Alliance guild [BAG] who is in Phoenix Dawn the day before. I was representing them 15hrs before WvW Beta Reset

When you write that you were "representing" the guild, are you talking about the guild panel?  Because that's not how you are supposed to select your world restructuring "battle group" guild.  Your "WvW Guild" selection is made on the last tab of the WvW panel (press B).  Guild representation has nothing to do with battle group selection.

Edited by Chaba.5410

9 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

When you write that you were "representing" the guild, are you talking about the guild panel?  Because that's not how you are supposed to select your world restructuring "battle group" guild.  Your "WvW Guild" selection is made on the last tab of the WvW panel (press B).  Guild representation has nothing to do with battle group selection.

Not sure how much truth there is to it as grouping worked correctly for me but we had reports of people that selected the correct "WvW guild" but was representing a different guild then the selected WvW guild and was placed with the repped guilds world rather then the Alliance guild.

Though that seemed to be fixed with the hotfix after reset as they got moved to the correct world.  

22 hours ago, Zikory.6871 said:

Not sure how much truth there is to it as grouping worked correctly for me but we had reports of people that selected the correct "WvW guild" but was representing a different guild then the selected WvW guild and was placed with the repped guilds world rather then the Alliance guild.

Though that seemed to be fixed with the hotfix after reset as they got moved to the correct world.  

Yes I heard that too.  May even be what the glitched status was caused by.  Some of these reports are from players who thought they were placed on the correct team with their guild then got moved to a different team after the hotfix and it isn't clear if they checked the WvW panel or the Guild panel.

We really need new terminology for this.  Also a lot of the confusion should go away when the UIs get finalized.

Edited by Chaba.5410

A lot of funky stuff went on between sat and sun for me. Saw different world names on the score panel while the map names were the same the day before, also saw an anvil rock name in the middle of a reapers corridor zerg, and also friends who were on the same server but their locations were on maps of servers not even in the match. 😆

https://i.imgur.com/w5jo2nr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iojtD5F.jpg

• 8 months later...