there is something wrong in wvw

Kelly.7019

1) after the wvw reset tonight after the launch at 9pm est i keep getting kicked from wvw and

2) the log in queue when i hit travel i go put back instantly in another queue. 😞

The run down - got in at 9:03 EST, wvw server reset everyone kicked, got in again immediately for a 2nd time, got kicked from server and rebooted game, got stuck in 28 person queue, waited an hour queue popped and immediately put in a 17 person queue, got in for 2 mins and kicked from served again (my internet is fine) put in a 5 person queue and now waiting to get back in for a 5th time tonight. 😞

So far i did not have any problems with queues (because there were no queues), but for me WvW itself  is buggy/confusing as hell.

A lot of objects have a wrong color and i keep seeing old servernames mentioned when an object is captured. Even the screens of the wvw window (B) show wrong names here and there... it' s really confusing.

15 hours ago, GODh.3892 said:

So far i did not have any problems with queues (because there were no queues), but for me WvW itself  is buggy/confusing as hell.

A lot of objects have a wrong color and i keep seeing old servernames mentioned when an object is captured. Even the screens of the wvw window (B) show wrong names here and there... it' s really confusing.

Checking

might help?

I've had queue bugs a few times as well. I get the notification pop up to say I'd reached the front of the queue, clicked 'travel' and get told the map is full and I've been placed in a queue, sometimes it works on the second try, sometimes it goes in circles.

Last night I had a slightly different variation: the WvW menu said there was a queue of 2 people, so I clicked to join it and it immediately changed to saying 'ready' but didn't give me the pop-up and the main WvW menu only had the option to leave the queue or go back to map selection. I picked leave and immediately rejoined, this time it said there were 8 people ahead of me and when I got to the front of the queue it worked.

It's much better than the first beta where it said I was in a queue of about 50 people for about an hour, which it turned out was never going to go down (I just thought it was that popular) but still not working properly.