EoD legendary skins and prismatic champion regalia [Merged]

as we seen on today news EoD legendarys have 6 different skins, on launch aurene theme and later on adding 5 other dragon skins.
i would love to see prismatic champion regalia get same skin system as it already have aurene theme. this way ppl could choose which dragon glow would fit better on their character

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Tails.9372 said:

This would require an effect wardrobe for trinkets which I'm not opposed to.

Not really, you could just unlock multiple amulets, one for each dragon.

You can only ever equip one amulet at a time so it won't matter that you have multiple unlocked.

32 minutes ago, Pifil.5193 said:

Not really, you could just unlock multiple amulets, one for each dragon.

You can only ever equip one amulet at a time so it won't matter that you have multiple unlocked.

Then it wouldn't be a "skin system" anymore. Also, this just seems like a less desirable approach overall as it would needlessly clutter the armory while on the other hand a wardrobe extension would also give the player the option to use other visual effects on their legendary trinkets (like the one from the "Saga's End Draconic Core").

• Like 1

It'll honestly probably depend on how many sinks they want to add for the new Fishing mats.

Cynically, I think they're delaying release of the subsequent skins to decide how big the mat sinks need to be to keep fishing worthwhile and profitable as it's one of EoD's Masteries.

I'm imagining they'll require fishing in specific regions (like HoT for Mordremoth mats and PoF for Kralk mats) to cross-promote the expansions.

Hello fellow Commanders,

I was wondering if you think we would, or should get different elder dragon upgrades and stories along with those upgrades for the Legendary Amulet, Prismatic Champion's Regalia?

I am asking because they are doing that with the Legendary Aurene weapons, and I thought it would be kind of cool to have the option of different aura colours and themes.

We don't have enough red/orange (Primordus), green (Mordemoth) or brown/grey (Zhaitan) auras. 

I am not sure how they would be able to implement this with the amulet, so it probably may be impossible.

Just thought it was a cool idea to share.

What do you all think?

Edited by Ogwom.7940
changed a word
  • Like 2

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to EoD legendary skins and prismatic champion regalia [Merged]
On 12/5/2021 at 1:35 AM, Dopamine.6324 said:

as we seen on today news EoD legendarys have 6 different skins, on launch aurene theme and later on adding 5 other dragon skins.
i would love to see prismatic champion regalia get same skin system as it already have aurene theme. this way ppl could choose which dragon glow would fit better on their character

I really like your idea of the variants for the legendary amulet. It makes sense. I could just imagine a dark theme for the zhaitan version, an electric, spark-like theme for Kralkatorrik, etc. - it sounds great! You have my support 🙂

I'd also like to one day see previous generation legendaries with time consuming / lengthy achievements which unlock skin variants for all the different weapons. For example, if you have Astralaria unlocked, you could then work on unlocking an Astralaria themed dagger skin, staff skin, longbow skin, etc. so that you can match your legendary weapons and not feel left out from all the new aurene legendaries and their variants.

• Like 2