Boots with the fur (fake ofc)

Sploogesque.2801

3 minutes ago, Xunlai.3460 said:

I would also enjoy these! but but but booooots!!!

I also love the Ugg boot idea, but TBH I think if you just look at exsisting boots you will find a few skins that in effect make pretty good "fur lined boots" when you dye them to look as such. The same could be said for Mittens, but TBH Im hoping we get some nice nitted Mittens w 4 dye channels to match the hat we got. But yes Ugg boots! and also we need to PJ pants to and top (sweater is prob just as good as top). Corsair pants can work but the calf if all wrong for PJ's.

Edited by Moradorin.6217
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

Did I miss it or did we get neither boots nor mittens nor any new holiday armor skin?  I see the hat can now be gotten for diamonds, but tbh, that one is too ugly even for me, and is a pass.

Yea I actually like the hat. It has great dye channels. We got the new backpack which is very nice IMO but we already had a nice lined bad from long ago that was no longer obtainable and now it seems a bit devalued. I woudld have prefered mittens, Pajama pants, or boots, but it is a pretty nice looking bag/backpack.

1 hour ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

Yea I actually like the hat. It has great dye channels. We got the new backpack which is very nice IMO but we already had a nice lined bad from long ago that was no longer obtainable and now it seems a bit devalued. I woudld have prefered mittens, Pajama pants, or boots, but it is a pretty nice looking bag/backpack.

Well, it's cool they brought back the backpack for those that didn't get it way back when.  I have the old one and never realized it was now unobtainable, actually.  I'll have to look more at the hat, the preview didn't impress me, but I didn't think about the dye channels.

Edited by Lyssia.4637
"now unobtainable," not "no obtainable"... What am I, a caveman?