Let's Bring RP Back!

kawadaangie.5283

Hi everyone! Let's brainstorm. So with Cantha coming back, I'm coming back... I've loved Cantha since Guild Wars 1. I'm also bringing my partners with me, so that's at least 3 RPers who will be around. ^_^ But I want MOAR. I want the cities active, I want guild events and storylines, I want lots of profiles posted and character screenshots!

So, how can we make this happen? There is the GW2RP Enjin as well as Discord, but that's more for people who already know about the game and are interested. I like the idea of posting screenshots on social media and plan on doing that myself. It's just... Hard, when everyone is addicted to FFXIV. You hardly see screenshots from any other MMORPG. I love GW2 not just for RP, but the amazing lore and living stories, outfits, the black lion trading store, etc.

I really want the 2018 level of RP back.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the rp i do, it's only written, on a kind ofm site know as nova. It allows to create your own characters on the site, and people are more than 1 on making a post, taking turns writing from the different characters view. Say, my character says something to the bartender. The bartender will answer from his/her view. That way it bounces back and forth between characters and people. I do it in a non-gw setting, but i would love to do something similar from gw2

• 4 weeks later...