[NA]In desperate need of a guild[NA]

Kazdaddy.6032

Long time player here.. Been playing off and on since 2012. I was in a pretty bad to the bone WvW guild for a while, but once the Guild Leader left, it just fell apart. And then my PvX guild just died. No one speaks, no guild missions, no new content running, no nothing.

I cant say that I have endless time to play, as I own my own business and am pretty busy. But every time for the last few years.. 2+ That I get back on and wanna play, I get so lost/bored with all the new content and no one to do anything with, I end up just quitting again and going back to other games that literally require no group/guild interaction to play. I want to get EoD, seeing as Ive been here for every other xpac and played well into each one. But I dont wanna get it and not have really anyone to run with. I quite enjoy the "guild" aspect of this game and it makes for interesting and fun times and content.

Edited by Kazdaddy.6032

• Kazdaddy.6032 changed the title to [NA]In desperate need of a guild[NA]
  • 3 weeks later...

hi friend! we have a social/casual mostly PvE guild that you may be interested in. we have a lot of folks that have played from launch, and even some that have played since the release of guild wars 1. its pretty easy to log in and grab some helpers/friends for most forms of content with us - everyone likes company! we do have a few weekly events that are encouraged but not required!

we do have a 30+ age requirement to join.

Tyrs Paladium would like to have you! We are an enforced no drama 30+ adult guild. Casual is king with us, teamwork and enjoyment are a focus point. NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND. We are a mid sized guild, but keep everyone close. Everyone knows everyone in Tyrs!

If you're interested in joining, see below! 

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125043/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild-na-tyrs

Fill out an application here: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318