First Rev post

Arcane Vengeance.4031

@Pompeia.5483 said:

@Arcane Vengeance.4031 said:Showing Revs some love & looking forward to having another ranged weapon :)

A proper condi ranged weapon if they update the damage values a bit cuz it was still lacklustre in the demos and stress tests.

From what I've read, they had changes that have been made before the last test, but never put them in since the test was for population, and not balance. It may be wrong, but I'm holding out hope.

@narcx.3570 said:Yeah, it's nice to see the forum devoid of 300 "RENEGADES GONNA SUX SO HURDD" posts... Even if it'll only be that way for a day.

The general feedback of the spec is way different from the impressions that the Revenat/Herald provided at the HoT release. Maybe means something?

I'm definitely really excited to have another ranged weapon on my rev! Now I'm keeping an eye out for the God-Slayer Bow Pack (when it rotates back in soon, I hope) for sure. Plus, my rev using a shortbow later down the line actually fits him in-character, so I'm even more excited now!

Actually being around for an expansion for once will probably have me trying to make a legitimate build, not just slap on whatever I think works for the situation, ahaha. So I'm looking forward to my future attempts there.

Archived