FIX THE QUAGGAN RECONNECTIONS ALREADY

The game booted me to character select Frozen Out's last conversation (post boss). Entering back in, all the way at the quaggan beginning of the instance.

This is not the first time, either. No. Over the course of this "return to"-achievement train, the game has been been booting me from instances constantly, resetting ALL PROGRESS to the start.

progress flags aren't rocket science, anet, USE THEM!

this is what causes people to ragequit......

Rant over.. no choice but to do the whole quaggan instance again....

Edited by Ayakaru.6583
  • Haha 1

Is this self-censorship or did Arenanet replace kittens with those bloated abominations?

That aside, (sadly) disconnects in story missions aren't too rare and have been frequently reported about, but I don't think Arenanet has ever commented on this issue. Given that Arenanet isn't exactly known for fixing bugs, it might take a while.

Edited by Fueki.4753

6 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Is this self-censorship or did Arenanet replace kittens with those bloated abominations?

This is even worse than "kitten"! 🤣

20 hours ago, Ayakaru.6583 said:

The game booted me to character select Frozen Out's last conversation (post boss). [...]

I feel you. There are at least two threads about this issue, one only a few days old.

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

That aside, (sadly) disconnects in story missions aren't too rare and have been frequently reported about, but I don't think Arenanet has ever commented on this issue. Given that Arenanet isn't exactly known for fixing bugs, it might take a while.

There is a Dev post in the main thread; but, it's from quite some time ago, and Jeffrey is no longer at ArenaNet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

No, I use quaggan as a replacement insult, since I like cats.