Freedom of choice (box bonus weapon)

Ayakaru.6583

I'm a huge fan of the Onyx/Gold weapon skins that can only be gotten via combo boxes. So I was a little sad to see how quickly they went away for other sets, and then again other sets. 

I'm still interested in buying some of the combo boxes, but I'll be even more inclined if instead of a predefined box, I got a ticket for any of the special sets. The current Weapons Master box for example comes with a rainbow drugged glowy weapon. A skin I would definitely not want in any of my characters. Huge waste. There are however some more onyx/gold skins I'd love to acquire. 

Do you see the win/win scenario to be had here, Anet? 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Ayakaru.6583 said:

I'm a huge fan of the Onyx/Gold weapon skins that can only be gotten via combo boxes. So I was a little sad to see how quickly they went away for other sets, and then again other sets. 

I'm still interested in buying some of the combo boxes, but I'll be even more inclined if instead of a predefined box, I got a ticket for any of the special sets. The current Weapons Master box for example comes with a rainbow drugged glowy weapon. A skin I would definitely not want in any of my characters. Huge waste. There are however some more onyx/gold skins I'd love to acquire. 

Do you see the win/win scenario to be had here, Anet? 

Yea sell you both this new box and later the old box is a win win for Anet.