[Q] Toymaker's Machine + Music Platform (Wintersday deco 2021)

Ashantara.8731

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Q] Toymaker's Machine + Music Platform (Wintersday deco 2021)

aren't there usually 5 decorations? I noticed there are 2 tiger statue things for the next festival out now, mistake?

Though its a shame to see more massive gold sink decorations. I know guild halls are for big guilds and not individual players, but as the creative peep who is still interested in decorating with this system in my medium, super casual, they don't care about decorating guild, it still kinda saddens me (and yeah i get the hint.) but that infinirarium deck looks awesome for beetle track stuff 😄

I still haven't made  the Fractal Console though i've always wanted too, so i doubt i'll be making the Toymaker's Machine anytime soon.😞

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Kelly.7019 said:

aren't there usually 5 decorations? I noticed there are 2 tiger statue things for the next festival out now, mistake?

Though its a shame to see more massive gold sink decorations. I know guild halls are for big guilds and not individual players, but as the creative peep who is still interested in decorating with this system in my medium, super casual, they don't care about decorating guild, it still kinda saddens me (and yeah i get the hint.) but that infinirarium deck looks awesome for beetle track stuff 😄

Still haven't made that SAB king frog thing though i've always wanted too, so i doubt i'll be making the Toymaker's Machine anytime soon.😞

I can relate. I did the Kralk 2 years ago when it was new, but most people didnt even bother to check it out. People just dont spend time in Guild Halls or doing Guild Missions in most guilds. Since its most guilds I feel like its just the guild system combined with how the game is played. That is I think build halls just don't get used because the game doesnt give anyone a reason to use them beyond nodes and maybe a boost change. The deck doesnt look too expensive so I will make it for myself. I still do some decorating even tho I dont feel like anyone else in the guild appreciates them. At least it gives me something to do with the hall.

Edited by Moradorin.6217

1 hour ago, Kelly.7019 said:

Though its a shame to see more massive gold sink decorations. I know guild halls are for big guilds [...]

I am decorating my personal guild hall (yes, that means it's a one-person guild I am talking about), and I don't have an issue to come up with the materials or the gold. I don't see the decoration as gold sinks, unless you are referring to the actual golden sink. 😉

1 hour ago, Kelly.7019 said:

I still haven't made  the Fractal Console though i've always wanted too, so i doubt i'll be making the Toymaker's Machine anytime soon.😞

What does the Toymaker's Machine look like, though? What exactly is it?

Edited by Ashantara.8731

13 minutes ago, Mil.3562 said:

I have the Music Platform. It's huge like the Peppermint Platform except it's entirely made of wood with colourful strips.

I know what it looks like, as it's the same as in the Bell Choir. 🙂 I was curious about its size - but the Peppermint Platform is rather small in comparison, so is this one a shrunk version of the Bell Choir platform?

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Has anyone crafted the Music Platform and the Toymaker's Machine already? How big are they? What is the latter exactly?

Edit: The Infinirarium Deck is beautiful! ❤️ --> https://i.imgur.com/OMOGu7Z.jpg

The Toymaker's Machine is too expensive to make. Needs 30k snowflakes for starters  😮

Edited by Mil.3562

15 minutes ago, Mil.3562 said:

I think you can see the Toymaker;s Machine in DR. They are over there, the three gifts spinning thingy. Looks like the pic from the scribe station.

What "gifts spinning thingy"? I can't seem to find it. Any hint where to look?

Edit: Do you mean those short, asura-tech powered pillars all across DR that are spinning 3 gifts on top of each other?

14 minutes ago, Mil.3562 said:

Where is the Bell Choir? Forgot what it looks like o.o

The instance that gives you tons of achievements and karma? Just hover over the peppermint icons on the mini map, it's the most northern one by the Crown Pavilion.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

1 hour ago, Mil.3562 said:

I have the Music Platform. It's huge like the Peppermint Platform except it's entirely made of wood with colourful strips. It doesn't spin and there's no music. Nothing great really.

edit: Now that i made it, i don't know where to put it 😄 Too big.

Do you have a screen shot of this decoration you made?

1 hour ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I am decorating my personal guild hall (yes, that means it's a one-person guild I am talking about), and I don't have an issue to come up with the materials or the gold. I don't see the decoration as gold sinks, unless you are referring to the actual golden sink. 😉

What does the Toymaker's Machine look like, though? What exactly is it?

Well, I'm rich too but it sucks to have to spend gold on something that's designed as a guild cooperative - hoard mats endeavour when clearly that seems to have broken down  and isn't working as intended since people are solo decorating guild halls. I decorate 2 halls btw! My own personal one and my main guilds. It was never suppose to be that way however. I was the last scribe up and thought my guild was a decorating guild, but once the officers at the time found out how expensive it was to craft stuff and found out about the design system they disowned it, which allowed me to do pretty much whatever I wanted. I was looking forward to a group based system but ended up Iron man'ing everything.

A funny unexpected thing happened with beetle mounts, guild halls became a great place for player created activities! What some guilds can do with beetle tracks is quite amazing! and Ooohh boy that infinirum thing  i'm dreaming about what i can do with it and how many i can resaonably make. 😄

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kelly.7019 said:

Do you have a screen shot of this decoration you made?

Oh sorry i don't know how to do that, to take screen shot and put in here. Btw, the platform may be bigger than the one in the Crown Pavilion. It seems is much 'thicker' in the GH and hollow inside! I have turned it into an observation deck.

Edited by Mil.3562

16 minutes ago, Lamont.5973 said:

The Toy machine is kind of large [...]

Holy cow! 😱 I am not getting that monstrosity.😄

I wonder, can that be found anywhere in the actual game? Oh, wait - that's the thing at the center of the Infinirarium, isn't it?

7 hours ago, Ali.1420 said:

Thank you! 🙃 So the Music Platform is exactly the size of the original one from the Bell Choir. Nah, not my cup of tea if it's in its dormant state without colorful bubble notes. 😞

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Kelly.7019 said:

I don't think it was a mistake, they added the other content of New Year with this patch too (Envelopes, etc.)

Edited by Schimmi.6872

The Music Platform is bigger than the Bell Choir, maybe by not much but it's definitely bigger.

Hugh decos like the Infinirarium and the Toymaker's Machine i believed are not meant to be put on the ground unless your GH is empy on ground level. I think these two would look fantastic high up in the sky and WH has plenty of sky space, bright and sunny.

I will get them <3

10 hours ago, Lamont.5973 said:

The Toy machine is kind of large so it was hard to get a good photo.  Here is the best I could do (it is animated in that toys come down the blue slides)

https://imgur.com/F4EnqD5.jpg

Lamont, do you have this in your GH? Maybe we can all visit your GH and have a look? The Toymaker's Machine cost like 400+g and i just want to be sure before i commit. I ain't that rich like others here 😀

We don't have to join your guild to be in your Guild Hall, we just need to be in the same party or squad, and we will get auto kicked out should you leave the party and logout. No worries of anyone overstaying there 😝

Edited by Mil.3562

22 hours ago, Ali.1420 said:

https://youtu.be/QgA8zx2q36s

I made a video of the backpack/glider, mount, platform and infinrarium. I have not found the other decoration yet and wow... that is a lot of mats. 

I'm thinking about making the toy machine. I usually make at least one of everything... except the gold sink. xD I saw someone ask to see the toy machine. Message me in game and I will  let you come to the guild hall and see it.

17 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Holy cow! 😱 I am not getting that monstrosity.😄

I wonder, can that be found anywhere in the actual game? Oh, wait - that's the thing at the center of the Infinirarium, isn't it?

Thank you! 🙃 So the Music Platform is exactly the size of the original one from the Bell Choir. Nah, not my cup of tea if it's in its dormant state without colorful bubble notes. 😞

8 hours ago, Mil.3562 said:

Lamont, do you have this in your GH? Maybe we can all visit your GH and have a look? The Toymaker's Machine cost like 400+g and i just want to be sure before i commit. I ain't that rich like others here 😀

We don't have to join your guild to be in your Guild Hall, we just need to be in the same party or squad, and we will get auto kicked out should you leave the party and logout. No worries of anyone overstaying there 😝

I made it and it is pretty impressive. I used the ice sheets from eotn under it and added some snow drifts. I may add some of the stars later but here it is in my gh. Sorry it was night so it is kind of dark. https://imgur.com/HEWZ3PZ

Edited by Ali.1420
Added Video Link
  • Thanks 1