[Q] Toymaker's Machine + Music Platform (Wintersday deco 2021)

Ashantara.8731

30 minutes ago, Ali.1420 said:

I made it and it is pretty impressive. I used the ice sheets from eotn under it and added some snow drifts. I may add some of the stars later but here it is in my gh. Sorry it was night so it is kind of dark. https://imgur.com/HEWZ3PZ

Oh thank you for the pic.

Lamont mentioned about some animations, that is the toys sliding down, I went to Trix Infinirarium and Toypocalypse to see for myself but i don't see any animations except for those hanging stars circling around spaceship.

Edited by Mil.3562

1 hour ago, Ali.1420 said:

I'm thinking about making the toy machine. I usually make at least one of everything... except the gold sink. xD I saw someone ask to see the toy machine. Message me in game and I will  let you come to the guild hall and see it.

Oh i just saw this. Can i visit? You can just pt me or i willl pt you and i will be able to get into the Hall. Are you on now? 🙂

This is absolutely amazing.  I built the deck two days ago, and since my Christmas themed stuff is way high up in my hall its fine...but it is so large I have no idea what to actually do with it to spice it up.

Based on your vid I am absolutely building the Toymaker Machine today.  Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

You can also examine the machine in Tixx's Infinirarium. 🙂 The video made me seasick with the camera not standing still for two seconds. 😄

Oh i did see the ones in Infinirarium and Toypocalypse but i don't see toys sliding down the tubes. The GH one has. It's cute and pretty. And thank you Ali and all who provided the infos and pics 🙂

I will be getting one too but I have yet to find a good spot to place it.

Edited by Mil.3562

I like the music platform, the style, don't mind the size because I can life it into the air or something, but why not make it at least play music?  Or interactive like a musical instrument?  They could have done that easy enough, and then it would be an awesome thing to own

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kelly.7019 said:

If you could rotate these decorations vertically it would add a whole new approach to decorating.

🤣 A darts board!!

16 hours ago, Mil.3562 said:

Yes an undo option would be great. I lost count the number of times I have accidentally removed an object that will take a lot of time to put it back in same exact position.

There is a trick to that. Actually two:

1. Activate post-processing. It will activate red outlines to warn you which object(s) you are  currently targetting.

2. If a piece of decoration is too close to another and you can't seem to target it separately, add another small object adjecent to it (or even better overlapping slightly). That way you should be able to delete it alongside the original piece you want removed. (Yes, it's obvious I have decorated a lot. :classic_biggrin: )

Oh i do know those tips. The problem comes when the area you decorated reached max item limit. You just can't place one more to help you remove whatever you want to delete. And i don't know if you guys had this problem, sometimes I tried to replace a deco with another, it won't let me prompting too many items in the area and so leaving the same area with one item less than before 😮

And, about accidentally removing two decos instead of one, it happened again today when i was deleting a tree which was like at least a few metres away from the ice sheet behind me and then both got deleted. I didn't know until i turned >.>

Btw, today I got my Toymaker's Machine up and running yay! 😊

Edited by Mil.3562

6 hours ago, Mil.3562 said:

And i don't know if you guys had this problem, sometimes I tried to replace a deco with another, it won't let me prompting too many items in the area and so leaving the same area with one item less than before 😮

Yes, I had that happen too on occasion. The system is quite flawed. 😕

6 hours ago, Mil.3562 said:

And, about accidentally removing two decos instead of one, it happened again today when i was deleting a tree which was like at least a few metres away from the ice sheet behind me and then both got deleted. I didn't know until i turned >.>

The system apparently cannot distinguish between objects on itself. I feel you there.