Predictions/Wishlist for Superior Specter Runes?

Zacchary.6183

Its most likely going to have something to do with torment, wells, healing and/or HP because that's what most of the spec is. If the 6th effect was +10% HP and outgoing healing, or something that made wells more effective, that would be fine for me imho.

Edited by Zacchary.6183

• Zacchary.6183 changed the title to Predictions/Wishlist for Superior Specter Runes?

They can give us something on Weapon Swap since we should be going in and out of Shroud a lot. There's already a Rune for Wells so it would have to be unique. I could see them giving Specter a Wells Rune, and then a lot of Specters not running many Wells anyway after getting comfortable in team comps and taking their Utility bar back. 

Would love it to be as loaded as pack runes current iteration.

Definitely would love a +100 or 125 vitality mixed with quickness, might, swiftness while in combat (this would be the 6th piece bonus)

A pack rune adjacent that is power related not condi. It definitely makes 0 sense for Specter and probably won't happen since Specter is a Condition/Healing Spec. But I can dream..

Just hoping that Virtuoso runes or Willbender runes or one of the other spec's runes offer vitality as well as a 'quickness' source or just 'might' in general and I hope they're power based. So my fingers are crossed.

But currently on Specter im completely content with pack runes. I would just like more Vitality is all. Since my build offers me 100% crit chance.

(WvW solo roaming PoV)

Edited by AikijinX.6258