Hard Mode suggestions for everyone from everyone :)

moony.5780

9 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

...so something many people did (and will do) when they've started the game? 😅

Yeah and something none of them do now, they boost to 80 use tomes or boosts. The ironman challenge is something people do to nod back to the way things used to be, all games have people that do it. No mounts in orr, silverwaste, dry top, hot or any other zone either. Just run through those zones doing everything on foot, that means fighting your way through and not being able fly over mobs or dash through them. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, moony.5780 said:

Please feel free to make a suggestion you would like. Even one that I will not like even xD

I want a collection of everyone suggestions. Not more not less...if you don't believe me then it's your thing. But that doesn't mean I'm a liar.

Didn't call you a liar at all. I was challenging your blanket statement opening statement about development being needed. It is something that you want, which is fair, but  many don't want it is also legitimate. As many have said there a variety of ways that you can make the game harder for yourself without affecting other players or wasting developers time. If you just asked something like 'Hey players, I would like to make the game harder for myself, do have any suggestions?' with out calling on Anet to make changes to the game. I am sure you have many great suggestions by now. Have fun with them

Edited by Blude.6812

10 minutes ago, Blude.6812 said:

Didn't call you a liar at all. I was challenging your blanket statement opening statement about development being needed. It is something that you want, which is fair, but  many don't want it is also legitimate. As many have said there a variety of ways that you can make the game harder for yourself without affecting other players or wasting developers time.

Ok now i get what you mean :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well you r right, both sides have right. But this here should just be a harmless collection about hardmode ideas :) I don't think that even 1 idea will be even in the game for the next 3-5 years.....But I think that sharing ideas is fun and it could help to get the real good ideas. Especially if everyone is involved. It's not forbidden to talk about it...

And...it is really rude to tell anyone to retire from a game.....just saying... :D

Edited by moony.5780
  • Like 1