regional pricing for turkey

Kurai.9178

hello,new player here.i bought the game and 2 dlcs on sale but turkish lira value falling so much it seems i wont be able to buy end of dragons at this rate (and other turkish players wont be able too)

for example minimum wage is about 4k turkish liras rn and end of dragons is 30 euro

30 euro is about 600 turkish lira rn and its becoming worse...

since theres regional pricing for gw2 in many countries,is there a possibility for turkey too?

thanks

Edited by Kurai.9178
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I can't answer that question, I'm afraid, but I just had to come here to say, I truly thought you meant there was a food item turkey in the game, and the price was different depending on where you bought it.  I was about to get all excited about new Wintersday/Thanksgiving content.  😆🤣

Edited by Lyssia.4637
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

I can't answer that question, I'm afraid, but I just had to come her to say, I truly thought you meant there was a food item turkey in the game, and the price was different depending on where you bought it.  I was about to get all excited about new Wintersday/Thanksgiving content.  😆🤣

Mmmmm.... turkey. 🦃

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Kurai.9178 said:

hello,new player here.i bought the game and 2 dlcs on sale but turkish lira value falling so much it seems i wont be able to buy end of dragons at this rate (and other turkish players wont be able too)

for example minimum wage is about 4k turkish liras rn and end of dragons is 30 euro

30 euro is about 600 turkish lira rn and its becoming worse...

since theres regional pricing for gw2 in many countries,is there a possibility for turkey too?

thanks

There is regional pricing for what countries exactly?

I have heard of zero ones.

Edit

They dont even take away vat for my country like steam do. since all transactions were done in england before unsure if it still is with new payment provider.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

There is regional pricing for what countries exactly?

I have heard of zero ones.

Edit

They dont even take away vat for my country like steam do. since all transactions were done in england before unsure if it still is with new payment provider.

Technically there is, for UK.  And, as far as i know, for UK alone. Not that it changes much, because it still keeps the price around similar level as everywhere else.

Edited by Astralporing.1957

7 hours ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

I can't answer that question, I'm afraid, but I just had to come here to say, I truly thought you meant there was a food item turkey in the game, and the price was different depending on where you bought it.  I was about to get all excited about new Wintersday/Thanksgiving content.  😆🤣

Got us all excited for nothing 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, FaiFei.2386 said:

Regarding this and most ppl instantly think about food,

If you accept MC Donalds  chicken menu as payment i can gladly you send you 5 menus (35 euros in germany) 

which will roughly cost me like 6 euros in Turkey.

So the german guy would have to come to turkey to collect those 5 menus then?

You might get this when the launch on steam when ever that is.

Edited by Linken.6345